Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban for Mr Meow Meow

kaiden60

1. Your in-game name: Mr. Meow Meow

2. Server that you were banned on: No clue, But im guessing the Darkrp server

3. The Banning admin: No idea

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:27928204

5. Reason for ban: Dont know either

Im requesting an unban on myself so i can play on the Jailbreak server, But also the main reason im posting this is so i can find out Why and what server i was banned on

You were banned on Darkrp because if my memory serves me right, you were spawning props and dropping it on people. It appears that you have been banned about 9 times for various things from propabusing and racism on our jailbreak server.

You had made a request before but you never replied to it.

My question is: why should we let you play on our servers if you've so far managed to minge our Darkrp server?

Edited by enigma#

Mainly because that was so long ago, When i was still a bit of a immature prick, And didn't care about consequences. The thing is now i do, But it seems like it might be a little too late for salvation. I don't Minge any more, Not unbanning me would be understandable, But would be a pretty big let down and inconvinience since i loved that jailbreak server. And if i get banned again for ANY reason i would think it would be completely justified for a perma ban, And wouldnt complain, As this Unban (If it does go through) Was a bit generous for me. And the reason i didnt reply is since it took days for a reply, I decided to just stop checking, Of cource then someone posted.

Also, What happened to the dark rp server? Its not up that often, and when it is there isnt anyone online

He already answered that question in the post above, Green.

And since we're all giving our input, ill give mine as well. I don't see an issue with giving him one final chance. His apology on here seems quite heartfelt. Although if we do decide to unban him, he will be on a very thin wire.

Edited by Darkwing Duck

I personally don't think you deserve to be unbanned, you've had a stupid number of recorded bans and from my understanding your most recent one wasn't too long ago.