Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Update messed up HLDJ

Wolfman

Alright so the problem seems to be a problem with the server in someway because everytime I try to load a sound in HLDJ it works. But the second I try to navigate through my folders that have .WAV files in them.

Default to go back in HLDJ is "2" and everytime you try to hit this key or try to go forward with another key.

2i70nlv.jpg

the above error keeps on happening and I can't seem to find a way to fix this.

Is it possible with the update and all the models that something was changed not allowing HLDJ.

Hopefully this can be fixed and we can enjoy playing clips again.

Thanks

I do assume that it wasn't intentional... if it was intentional then I was curious because I had people messaging me asking if mine worked and it doesn't unless all sounds are in 1 place. Is the KAC gonna be updated and fix this problem or what do you propose good sir?

alright so the problem seems to be a problem with the server in someway because everytime i try to load a sound in hldj it works. But the second i try to navigate through my folders that have .wav files in them.

Default to go back in hldj is "2" and everytime you try to hit this key or try to go forward with another key.

2i70nlv.jpg

the above error keeps on happening and i can't seem to find a way to fix this.

Is it possible with the update and all the models that something was changed not allowing hldj.

Hopefully this can be fixed and we can enjoy playing clips again.

Thanks

cant spam music in counter strike!!! What will you dooooooooooo