Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin abuse from latino

Muse

on the jailbreak server, i was banned twice because the first time, i supposedly spammed and was banned and theN i came back and told latino to "suck my dick' and i said i was kidding and tHen i was banned for another two hours, which is just bullshit. I am always kidding around and stuff and he said he banned me because he was angry. this happened over the mic so i have no written proof, but my friend can support my claim.

Edited by Moto

lol, and you call this admin abuse?

who in their right mind would say that to an admin and not expect to get banned?

you come here with no proof and not even a template and you expect to be unbanned? or even have this considered abuse?

how is he in the game saying "can you just unban me"

i can hardly make that out latino. cut out the console at least next time =o

i talked to him he has two accounts

he goot banned on then came on his another account to try and figure it out

How about his friend does not seem to care enough to post info so, he just wings it out and washes his mouth out with soap and learns from this?

a.) His friend isn't friend enough to give the demo.

or

b.) Don't mouth off anymore. We all know when a person is about to have action taken upon, said person straightens up and makes a story pop out of no-where usually involving the words "kidding","never","friend", or even "demo."

We all know about the "change of heart" story.

All happy? kthxloguninstall

How about his friend does not seem to care enough to post info so, he just wings it out and washes his mouth out with soap and learns from this?

a.) His friend isn't friend enough to give the demo.

or

b.) Don't mouth off anymore. We all know when a person is about to have action taken upon, said person straightens up and makes a story pop out of no-where usually involving the words "kidding","never","friend", or even "demo."

We all know about the "change of heart" story.

All happy? kthxloguninstall

k thx log uninstall? WTF does log mean?

Anyways I am really tired of these "friends"

Wouldn't that be considered evading ban?

Depends.... if he comes on starts acting like a ****... Then yes.

If he comes on trys to sort this out, and say sorry and all, then no, because he's learnt.... and accepts the ban or w/e....

if i recall muse you joined a vent channel once and started calling me a fucking prick, i wasnt sure who you were or what problem you had with me so i didnt care to switch channels and ask why you spammed me. Latino doesn't abuse and hes a rather understanding admin (i accidently freekilled him once and he told me it was ok). and considering you dont have a template when you, yourself are part of HG is a bit of a loss on your part.

i muted and banned him the first time for saying he was going to stop every time i unmuted him then he continued and that mightve been why latino banned him

and he doesnt have 2 accounts but apparently his friend was playing with him in the same house... and he would talk through him

i muted and banned him the first time for saying he was going to stop every time i unmuted him then he continued and that mightve been why latino banned him

and he doesnt have 2 accounts but apparently his friend was playing with him in the same house... and he would talk through him

sounds like avoiding a mute :banbut::D:D

Wouldn't that be considered evading ban?

Actually, the thing is, I don't have two accounts. I was over my friend's house and he was on his account and I was on mine. I was just talking on his, too.