Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Made up admin rule?

OxygenAQ

So I was denied an unban for "nitpicking" the motd which stated nothing about what I did. The admin calls it "Implied Racism" where the HG Jailbreak motd only addresses Direct Racism so technically I did nothing wrong in terms of the motd, admins should really learn the rules, I do think implied racism should be included but as of now it isn't:

"Do not be racist or use racist terms! These servers are for everybody."

Original Post:

1. Your in-game name: ๖ۣۜOxỳgéη ºαQº

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak and All game servers

3. The Banning admin: Unsure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:3869259

5. Reason for ban: I know its not good to test admins on their knowledge of the motd, but I did anyways.

The Hellsgamer's Jailbreak MOTD states that: "Do not be racist or use racist terms! These servers are for everybody."

It does not say anything about not being allowed to change your name to something that makes an admin mad.

I changed my name ingame to Neal Rigga, now if you search up the word "rigga" in google you will see no racist terms at all.

The admin then told me to change my name back, so I did.

Then I started a topic in chat saying that the n word itself is not racist, that it depends on the context it is being used in, even though that was not the word I used.

He then said drop it and kicked me.

I then came back and I said "Wow Fucking abuse" and then I received a ban.

I know you guys are just gonna say "ahh you know what you were doing"

well, if you say so, but, the motd says their is nothing wrong with what I did.

All you are and were trying to do is be a smartass and try and nitpick the rules about this. If there is a rule that says "No racism" don't be racist in any way, it's easy.

You knew exactly what you were doing, and exactly what would come out of it.

Not Unbanned.