Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

(litte Bigman's) ban Appeal

littlebigman

1. Your in-game name:Little Bigman

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp light server

3. The Banning admin: HG l Mark [A]

4. Your Steam-Id: 0.0.0:0

5. Reason for ban: Suppsed "RDM"

P.S. I would like to add something in my own defence i did not know he was going after That other dude i just knew i had an AK on my back and was standing near the bank teller about to rob the bank i did'nt really feel like robbing the bank the instantly getting shot, and i would hardly say that is "RDM".

P.S.S. i cant see the Picture/video of proof i have no idea what the problem is with my comp and media fire, and i am sorry i had to kill you i just did'nt feel like going to jail/prision which ever you want to call it. :/

Edited by Mark

I don't think that "I didn't know who he was going for" is a great excuse. Even if he was going to you doesn't mean you shoot him on sight. Robbing the bank doesn't mean shoot the cops before you do it.

I would have been infinitely more simple if you had just been patient but since you have an itchy trigger finger now you're banned for another 22 hours. Not your first offence btw so wait it out.