Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello!!

HEY HG MEMBERS!!!

( copied from my bio :3 )

My name is Nancy aka nAnNeRz. I've been playing all kinds of video games my entire life, literally, so I guess that makes me cool, right? ( LOL ) I enjoy and play many different types of games!

As most of all of you, i've started on consoles such as NES, SNES (Favorite for consoles), N64, Playstation, Dream Cast( fail ), Game Cube, Wii etc...

Then, in the mid 90's i started playing MS-DOS games (especially Sailor Moon. It was my favorite) that my dad set up for me and my sister. SimFarm and some rally game that was in birds eye view and you start off with a Beetle car... that was supersupersuper fun, my sis would shoot and I would drive hahaha good times. My dad is actually a pretty big nerd himself. When I was about 11, I think, real young, I would watch my dad or brother play PC games such as Doom, Duke Nukem, Tomb Raider, and QUAKE!!! At the time all those games SCARED me, but of course I had my dad to hide behind haha, But in the end I was INTRIGUED. As I got a bit older and moved onto more of a competitive side, I started playing Quake III Arena. This is what I played for most of my years actually. Still love the game but really suck at it now because I've been playing CS:Source. I was actually introduced to this game from my Q3 clan member who played CSS competitively. Before this I did play at local LAN centres with friends and played some 1.6 but that was about it. I never even knew there was CSS haha until he let me play on his account to try it out. I was then pretty much hooked and have been playing it since 2009.

CSS is not the only game I play, like I said earlier I play most types of games. I really enjoy playing Minecraft, CSS/CSGO, BF3, D3, SC2, Plants VS Zombies ( HEHE don`t judge! ), Killing Floor, The Sims, Dota2, Borderlands, Dead Island, LFD etcetc......

I suppose my favorite type of video game would be FPS.... I guess lol.. they all rock.

See you around! :)

Thanks

Thank you guys!

haha my "performance"? hahahaha

Yeah the tourney was insane. We slept there and that was quite an experience. My tip is BRING EAR PLUGS! We also played b-ball with a bunch of people at 4:30AM LOL

Man.. it was fun:)........and exhausting !!