Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[COUNCIL & STAFF MEMBERS] Who change the...

desKrriado

Hello guys, I notice the spawn protection in CrackHouse DeathMatch is different now.

Who change the amount of time to spawn and WHY? Now the server looks like NG 24/7 CrackHouse

The spawn protection 1 week ago was perfect!

Do not ruin the gameplay please!

Set the time to .2 ms - .6 ms second OR the last used in CrackHouse (1 month ago) 2 seconds with spawn protection (AFK) ---> if you move you lose the protection.

Running like a boss across the map with protection.

2012-07-02_00001.jpg

2012-07-02_00002.jpg

2012-07-02_00005.jpg

2012-07-02_00006.jpg

The nade spammer, everyday is the same.

2012-07-02_00004.jpg

That's it.

Thanks for read.

desKrriado

Bort reduce the time in spawn protection please, trust me 3-4 seconds in CrackHouse DeathMatch is bullshit, the server was fine before the "update" :(

Me and other regular player in CrackHouse says the same, people with 15 days or more online playing in the server.

The same issue in Iceworld DeathMatch, come on this is not Dust2 or Office, CrackHouse and Iceworld is for faster gameplay, good players know what I mean.

Took 7 months reduce the spawn protection in Iceworld reported by hs!boON over and over, for nothing?

I think there is the problem:

https://hellsgamers.com/threads/70838-Spawnkilling-camping

06/24/2012

He paid for admin, regular DeathMatch players paid too and remember, some donators make donations over 100$ everymonth just because they enjoy the gameplay in HG servers.

spawn rape is only on iceworld most of the time crackhouse you can deal with it but its such a t sided map its not even funny d:

i think it should stay because all people do is rape the people leaving spawn. And that just ruins the game for the cts

T SIDE MAP?

4465681_460s.jpg

Old quote:

...terrorists hardly ever get out of the house without being awped from some god forsaken roof or AK'd from terrorist roof. Thus, limits the terrorists to a few spots (the windows and camping for CTs to come in through the door).

Grab the AWP play as CT for 7 hours camping in CT roof behind the vent = Instantly join in TOP20

Here is the TOP20 in CrackHouse @ gameME

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/players/css3

17 regular players play as CT everyday

03 regular players play as T everyday

This is not Jailbreak, bhop, or HG scrim...

-> Read the comments about CrackHouse by REGULAR players HERE <-

Sorry for creating this rage, I played on Crackhouse EU while the extra long spawnprotect was on, and it was a tad too long. Is it possible to make the standing still protection like 4 seconds, and the moving protection something like 1.5 seconds or something?

What are the current values?

Cheers,

- DevLuke

What are the current values?

The "old" way has been back on the Crackhouse and Iceworld servers ever since they came up from the crappy patch on July 3rd that broke all the servers.

All "other" DM servers have a 3-second time-based spawn protection.

The spawn protection on Crackhouse and Iceworld servers are a bit different. Here is how they work:

2012-07-05_00002_th.jpg

2012-07-05_00004_th.jpg

Ok its a bit hard to see because there are so many spawnpoints so close together, but in the above pictures each spawnpoint has a BOX around it. You can see the box in the screenshots. Each box has an X through it. The X is the middle of the box where the player spawns.

The spawn protection works like this...

When you spawn, you are invulnerable UNLESS one or more of the following things happen:

• You walk out of the box
  • 5-seconds passes
  • You shoot more than 5 bullets

You know you are invulnerable if you have 101 health or more.

T SIDE MAP?

4465681_460s.jpg

Old quote:

Grab the AWP play as CT for 7 hours camping in CT roof behind the vent = Instantly join in TOP20

Here is the TOP20 in CrackHouse @ gameME

http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/players/css3

17 regular players play as CT everyday

03 regular players play as T everyday

This is not Jailbreak, bhop, or HG scrim...

-> Read the comments about CrackHouse by REGULAR players HERE <-

Fucking agree with this all the way that's why im always on t side to improve myself since I'm always looking for that challenge