Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What the fuck is happening???

SyNc

This thread is full of stupid.

Wingless and Enigma are the only ones with rational arguments.

Today the First Amendment is dealt with in terms of exceptions and what is actually considered speech. The case-law for what Congress can do is fairly laid out except in extreme cases such as religious groups that sacrifice animals and have other special needs that may or may not violate the law.

The 4th amendment and the exclusionary rule would apply to these stupid chips depending on their use. If you want to see a great example of what the government can and cannot get away with look at United States vs. Jones (2012). http://www.oyez.org/cases/2010-2019/2011/2011_10_1259

Edited by ttaM

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Inb4 political science Korean

THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL INTRODUCTION!

I saw the words "the government wants" and immediately closed my eyes and yelled "LALALALALALALAL!!!" to myself after jacking up the volume of my speakers to rape my own ears with shitty dubstep (i.e. any dubstep). The ignorance of someone who argues that the government acts as a conglomerate "being" astounds me. The government cannot WANT because the government does not THINK. The GOVERNMENT is a joint effort by MULTIPLE people with their own goals, ideas, and accomplishments.

The rest of it is moot because the bill (as The Monkey has graciously made clear for us) is dead.

BACK TO THE EAR-RAPE!

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB!

Enigma: I have the right to freedom in my country.

I hate right wing shit and this topic is full of it, I am gonna shut up now. And btw if I came across as stupid I'm sorry, I woke up at 3 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, basically, my opinion in it's sum is it violates my rights as a US citizen. Thanks for reading the weird arguments, and I hope no one was offended nor hope I did not impose a bad impression.

-josh

Who gives a fuck about Anonymous? They use a fucking script to take down big websites, big whoop. They aren't real hackers. That's like saying "Every person from HackForums who buys a booter is a hacker"

Talk about Anonymous when they dump every FaceBook account to exist, not when they take FaceBook down by running a script. Just because it's powerful, doesn't mean they are hackers.

About these chip things - Why the fuck would the government put out hints, or clues? Wow! Someone made a 6 with their hand to show off a small chip. WAIT! 6?! THAT MEANS 666. Devil! omfgadnao reddevil!n sdajfnsao Illuminati. Does this mean Casey Foster is the overlord of the planet? Honestly, look at the guy running PacSteam, he's fucking insane.

/rant.

Enigma: I have the right to freedom in my country.

I hate right wing shit and this topic is full of it, I am gonna shut up now. And btw if I came across as stupid I'm sorry, I woke up at 3 am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep, basically, my opinion in it's sum is it violates my rights as a US citizen. Thanks for reading the weird arguments, and I hope no one was offended nor hope I did not impose a bad impression.

-josh

I've tried very hard to follow what you're saying but I just don't understand. Earlier you said Congress cannot control what happens to us because of the First Amendment. The tiers of scrutiny applied by the Court have granted Congress a huge amount of power to control what happens to us, whether it's under the "necessary and proper" claim or any argument involving the Commerce Clause.

Who gives a fuck about Anonymous? They use a fucking script to take down big websites, big whoop. They aren't real hackers. That's like saying "Every person from HackForums who buys a booter is a hacker"

Talk about Anonymous when they dump every FaceBook account to exist, not when they take FaceBook down by running a script. Just because it's powerful, doesn't mean they are hackers.

About these chip things - Why the fuck would the government put out hints, or clues? Wow! Someone made a 6 with their hand to show off a small chip. WAIT! 6?! THAT MEANS 666. Devil! omfgadnao reddevil!n sdajfnsao Illuminati. Does this mean Casey Foster is the overlord of the planet? Honestly, look at the guy running PacSteam, he's fucking insane.

/rant.

Yes because when releasing everyone's facebook account information will be so beneficial to their movement. huehuehue

I agree with what Wingless has said this entire time because he isn't paranoid and actually knows what he's talking about. If there is a GPS in these, then hackers will open this shit and find it and the gov't will be exposed.

Okay, a more logical response:

The government will not and cannot plant these chips in us for a few reasons:

The way these chips would benefit the government could easily violate the fourth amendment.

The fourth amendment being:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

This being said, the government may not abuse their power and only use it with warrant or probable cause. But the way you state it is with extreme mistrust, so your argument is that the government is breaking amendment 4.

It would NOT be a bad thing if it was used correctly. But not everyone would get chipped, it's your body in the end, so someone could avoid getting chipped. Logically thinking, the government would know how hard it would be to chip everyone and it would not have a high success rate.

Also, taxes. If the government PAID for the chips, taxes would fuck us over. No president WANTS the reputation of the guy the fucked the economy. No one would vote them in a second time. And I know you republicans like to blame Obama for the economy, but he didn't cause it. He's fixing it. He would not undo his hard work just for an unnecessary measure. And as a matter of fact, he wouldn't be able to as the white house contains 51% of paranoid people like you so the bill would not pass.

This being a democracy, the president could not make and pass the bill. He does not have more power than anyone else.

So quit bitching because the government is not evil like you think.

Jajolt, I don't know who you are addressing. Please provide an antecedent before using YOU for your entire post.

This being a democracy, the president could not make and pass the bill. He does not have more power than anyone else.

That's checks and balances.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How is this right deterred with a chip in your arm? By your logic, a drivers licenses also deters this right.

Okay, a more logical response:

The government will not and cannot plant these chips in us for a few reasons:

The way these chips would benefit the government could easily violate the fourth amendment.

The fourth amendment being:

This being said, the government may not abuse their power and only use it with warrant or probable cause. But the way you state it is with extreme mistrust, so your argument is that the government is breaking amendment 4.

The 4th amendment is dead.