Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

First Friend :)

SyNc

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that played old school d2. Best days of HG. Period! Before jailbreak took over...

DJ2 for making me put on the HG tag. Dirty and bort for always being there. Swat for banning me all the time. And everyone that was a regular in the best server ever. To bad it ended.

• 1 month later...
i'll be your best friend

my first friend in hg was ambush. No clue if he has even been around but i do remember him falling asleep in vent during a 10-man and snoring into his mic.

dooooooooobie :) how have you been???

I actually can't remember, but within the first month or two i met tons of amazing people; msaber, Enigma, 50cents, Jella and i think Scuba.

Before joining though Sh@dow and Awwik seemed fucking awesome to me.

I remember before joining Tommo looked like a tool

Turned out I was right <33

Anyone that played old school d2. Best days of HG. Period! Before jailbreak took over...

DJ2 for making me put on the HG tag. Dirty and bort for always being there. Swat for banning me all the time. And everyone that was a regular in the best server ever. To bad it ended.

Yessssssss! All of you old dust2 nerds. And Swat.

And that one guy that hung out with DJ2 and called me the enn word all the time.