Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

No warning

xsniperx7

1. Your in-game name: xsniperx7

2. Server that you were banned on: Bhop

3. The Banning admin: uh, technically Bonbon, but simply just the server

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:15271709

5. Reason for ban: I was hyperscrolling, which has never been bannable before, but I was insta banned when I turned it on (I have a G500 so I can turn it on and off) by the server. Although I think it is stupid to ban for this, I'll play without it. But you may want to install something to kick players, or warn them that the server will ban them for it.

As far as I know the server shouldn't auto ban you for hyperscroll, it does on JB but not Bhop. I'm trying yo write something that has it just stop your timer instead but it's not working correctly.

On Bhop it -should- only ban you for completely obvious hacks (such as the ones that cause constant 0s on pad)

Although unfortunately I didnt bring my laptop to school today, but ill try to find someone that can grab the logs for me to see for what it banned you.

Lol yeah looks like I uploaded the jailbreak version of the anti cheat... Sorry about that, ill fix it soon as I get home. Which might be a while (ad much as 8 hours) so for now I suggest you just don't hyperscroll :/

And the only reason we've never perma banned people for hyperscroll is leadership can't come to a clear decision. But that being said I don't want people exploiting my timer by using third party tools to get in the top WRs, so at the very least for Bhop I'm trying to develope a "timer list" I'm which people are banned from usin timer every time they hyperscroll, first ban an hour, second a day, third a week, fourth a month and so on.