Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Welcome new staff member (64 slot JB???)

Guest JJK

Join with me in welcoming Kosire to the staff server tech team!

Been planned for quite a few months, but was confirmed by Homer this morning!

:thumb:

Who is Kosire?

Nobody really...just the guy who created ba_jail_hellsgamers, and the HnS maps d2_xmas, and l4d_smalltown and a few more to mention... de_vigor, de_vertigo, ba_prison_break, cal maps..death run maps...and he even knows Obama personally..maybe

Great person to ask for server and mapping related problems (Rumor has it homer payed him 2 million dollars for new HG supporter skins)

Whats he working on next??

Thats right a 64 player Jailbreak map

No official word on what its going to be, but imagine a desert camp with a few guard towers in the middle of nowhere.

My suggestion is to make things mostly automated to prevent spamming, such as pre-recorded commands on a button, but I would like to hear some suggestions from the players.

=O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O =O

• 3 weeks later...

welcome!

I had an idea for a jailbreak map but idk if some1 could make it

(it is too complicated for me)

Ts start in a house.

Cts start outside the house.

Cts need to bring all the ts outside the house

and bring them to the prison that is around 30 seconds running

from the house ( spawn )

BUT there is a T that doesnt spawn in the house with a usp

He needs to kill some cts on their way to the prison.

If they arrive to the prison alive well it will be a normal prison

with pool, soccer field, etc etc etc and disco :D

1 more time, sorry for my bad english.

Damn 64 slot JB must be crazy. For sure there has to be a restriction on T's that can earn their right to use the mic or perhaps have a random set of at least only 20 Ts allowed to use the mic next round. Perhaps a tally system so anyone shot within the first minute gets their mic muted next round? at 46 the buffer overflow is already a nightmare, for 64?

:ooo:

i also thinka soccer and musical chairs arena should be implemented somewhere.