Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wanna Play Some DayZ

Jake the Dog

Im Just asking if anybody wants to play DayZ i have been playing alot lately and i'll like to team up with some people one day this week probably Saturday. But if u want to play with me tell me so me and a couple of people can play.

If u like to play with me post in this thread.

For Communication We Can Use: Skype Or Team Speak 3 because theres a channel for DayZ. Just Tell me which one u prefer.

Thank You for the people who want to play with me and the others just have a good day :)

WE have a little squad, ask general red/darkwing/me if u r in our area and we can most likely meet up :)

If you wanna call me a dick for this thats fine, but I prefer people who actually understand how to get all the tools to survive and survive for a few days before joining us. If you can do that and such then your more than welcome to join us.

If you wanna call me a dick for this thats fine, but I prefer people who actually understand how to get all the tools to survive and survive for a few days before joining us. If you can do that and such then your more than welcome to join us.

I'll join you guys, I know how to survive and how to work my way around the zombies. I've been alive for 2 weeks now. But I must warn you, I will eventually betray you, shooting you by "accident" and then taking your stuff and hopping into another server.