Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please Unabn

first (1)

1. Your in-game name:First

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Salamander

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:49034277

5. Reason for ban: Arguing with Admin

I was def. being an ass to the admin because I felt I was slayed without cause. In this case the admin happens to be the person I killed. The series of events is as follows:

1. All T's were still in cells given an order to put face on cell wall and face pool

2. Prior to such order Salamander won the right to type out the day's activity

3. Because he was typing he was not following the order so i shot him

I feel I was slayed without cause because it is almost impossible to keep inventory of every T and to tell which one was given the right to type. Additionally, I was salyed and teamswitched without a warning first. Someone in the server brought up that I was slayed for an earlier offesnse but that admin (who is mike jones) admitted that he freeslayed me. I admit i was being somewhat of a dick to Salamander but i just wanted an explanation and i wasn't given an adequate one. Thanks and apologie to Salamander.

Edited by mccaincracker

Link to his chatlog: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2833477

Link to yours: http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2599653

Your ban was for one hour, and you were given several warnings. It has just over 30 minutes before it expires so please wait it out.

However, salamander on the other hand should not have T-listed you for one freekill without giving at least one more warning (templock, slay, chat warning, etc). If you feel the admin has treated you unfairly i encourage you to get proof (screenshots or demo) and to file a abuse report on said admin. This whole thing appears to be a miscommunication between both of you, even if he was doing order incorrectly he did warn you to drop it atleast 4 times in chat + the kick.

Temp banned, thanks for coming to the forums and explaining yourself

P.S. I have also removed you from the t-list.

Edited by mccaincracker