Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Not Abuse] STEAM_0:1:8217197 (Deag1e)

Car2oon

Well this is it. I don't like playing against Cartoon either. He is really good. SO WHAT! That is why people hate him the most. They say he walls and what not, but even tho this isn't racist. Since technically it isn't, but you should even call anyone this. Dealge your in HT and have admin, if you don't like the situation then ignore it.

Also, when Church insulted Jetta, he got banned. It was uncalled for, same as this. You don't need to be a dick to other players. Leave ****ing Cartoon a lone. I get sick and hear the other bash on Cartoon. I know I wouldn't like to play on the office server if there where 20+ people playing in there. This is not needed within the server. It will make us look bad. I rather lose some regs and cheap the server clean and fun, then have the regs bash on you just for ownaging them in the face.

So put a stop to this now. There will be no more racist/insulting slurs Deagle. You been in trouble before yet nothing has been done. Don't start pushing it.

PS> Cartoon, Since they said Mutt is not racist go and called it to them in office. I don't recommend it, but saying "SIT MUTT!" after each time you kill one person may make them a little pissed off. Most likely banning you and abusiving there admin. Since everyone who read this thread, I belive, never though of them getting called mutt and how they would feel... I am not saying you should/or that it is alright but I might as well help you since you only get shit from everyone.

Edited by HT | Master

Lol. When I first read this post I looked at the screenshot several times and still didn't know where the heck the racism was. Not till I read some of the other posts. Goes to show how "racist" that word was, eh? But either way... I demand my Top20 skin back and join in on all this stuff I'm missing out on...!

However, if you get as good as ownage and ppl QQ we'll have to ban your l33t skillz

Quoted for truth.

honestly calling someone a mutt is like calling them a ni***** or a chi** it means its more then one race, He obviously knew this and called me it BECAUSE I AM MORE THEN ONE RACE and he knows this, and he uses this against me. Honestly aren't most of you older then me? I'm ****ing surprised you don't know the definition of the word.

So you guys are telling me since the word has a 2nd definition or however many it has i can use spick now?

http://www.answers.com/topic/spick-1

i can use gook too?

http://www.answers.com/topic/gook

i can use chink too?

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/chink

and greaser?

http://www.answers.com/topic/greaser

LAWL-ing. Now you're just twisting everything in order to get in trouble. CAR2OON SAID HE OWNED MY MOM YESTERDAY. HE'S BEING A RACIST BECAUSE HE KNEW I'M CHINESE AND WE WERE ONCE SLAVES. BAN HIM. Lmfao.

That is not the solution.

Honestly, I think thats what YOU DO. You bitch about everything, and nobody likes YOU. So you have no room to talk killer.

I'm not saying people like me, but you really shouldn't say that.

Banning car2oon isn't the answer. Warning the immature people that give him shit all the time IS.

Quoted fo truth.

Ok from now on im calling all of you spicks since its second definition means clean im sure you guys wont mind.

Staring sh!t? I believe so!

Overview:

Car2oon. What's he like? I can't say my judgment is going to be 100% correct, but this is how I see it.

1. Good CS:S player.

2. Bad attitude problems.

3. Good friend, cool person...

4. ...to the people who are good at CS:S. (ie: ill will)

5. Likes to show off...

6. ...to noobs in pub servers.

7. Likes to call hacks on people... (ie: gawicaKes)

8. ...only to ask them to be in his CAL team after.

Basically, I agree that car2oon has been getting a lot of pressure in Office. But unlike what Shotty said, not everything is started from the other end. Car2oon likes to order people around, telling them what to do (ie: Clear office while I sit in long snipe and kill people). And personally, I feel that since there are so many different Office servers out there, if he's really having that much of an issue with HG Office, why doesn't he just go elsewhere? Well... probably because he enjoys the [hatred] attention.

- g.cKz

Well this is it. I don't like playing against Cartoon either. He is really good. SO WHAT! That is why people hate him the most. They say he walls and what not, but even tho this isn't racist. Since technically it isn't, but you should even call anyone this. Dealge your in HT and have admin, if you don't like the situation then ignore it.

Also, when Church insulted Jetta, he got banned. It was uncalled for, same as this. You don't need to be a dick to other players. Leave ****ing Cartoon a lone. I get sick and hear the other bash on Cartoon. I know I wouldn't like to play on the office server if there where 20+ people playing in there. This is not needed within the server. It will make us look bad. I rather lose some regs and cheap the server clean and fun, then have the regs bash on you just for ownaging them in the face.

So put a stop to this now. There will be no more racist/insulting slurs Deagle. You been in trouble before yet nothing has been done. Don't start pushing it.

PS> Cartoon, Since they said Mutt is not racist go and called it to them in office. I don't recommend it, but saying "SIT MUTT!" after each time you kill one person may make them a little pissed off. Most likely banning you and abusiving there admin. Since everyone who read this thread, I belive, never though of them getting called mutt and how they would feel... I am not saying you should/or that it is alright but I might as well help you since you only get shit from everyone.

I agree 100%. It needs to stop. Car2oon likes to cause Drama though. Look at the ban report, Gawi reported him for being racist saying mutt in office now that Deagle isn't being punished for doing so. Because we say it isn't a form of racism the way Deagle put it, Car2oon is saying it on office. All he's doing is provoking people to say more things to him and to even hate him more. What is wrong with Car2oon, does he like Drama or what? Ignore people. Anyone know how to do that these days? Either do that or get on the mic and tell them go **** themselves and start saying shit back. Stand up for yourself, STOP TATTLING.

A lot of you guys are really blind or live in a place where there is 0 diversity. Mutt is one of the most offensive things you can say to a person of mixed race, myself included, though I have had the pleasure of not being called one...yet. Although Car2oon is probably one of the biggest douchebags on the server, calling someone a mutt is completely unnecessary.

If you think he was referring to a dog, you're just another ignorant person.

This doesn't mean I like him. I don't really. Deagle is just being a hypocrite again.

/end gripe.

the reason i stay in hg servers is because and only because its probably the only server that needs a reason to ban and no one can ban me IF THEY HAVE NO REASON. This server is more like a company type because in other servers they will ban you and people have no say at all. Plus i like 100 tic servers, alot of people to kill, and i have some friend there, plus good practice.

Who said Deagle was referring to Cartoon anyways? If I recall correctly on the SS, someone else was talking with Deagle & me in ADMIN Chat, which was Jk. Deagle could have been referring Jk, Cartoon, or myself. Cartoon is just sensitive from all the shit he has been getting. Not everyone dislikes you Cartoon, and not every insult is directed towards you and not every insult is racist. Quit trying to blow shit up.

And yes, Gawi is correct. Cartoon did follow me all last night in Office, trying to be on my team so there IS a reason why Deagle would call him a mut (referring it to a dog) if Deagle was addressing that insult to Cartoon.

I admit, Cartoon does get a lot of shit in Office and sometimes it's really outrageous because players can't think for themselves. When one person says he hacks, everyone starts to think he hacks. And I don't like the fact that people SPRAY his picture and laugh at it simply because they don't like him. How immature is that?

DANG WHAT ARE U GUYS.... GIRLS? ****ING DRAMA. PLAY THE GAME. GG.

Annnyyywayyss...

Mutt is an extremely offensive term. There are many places where you will get the piss beat out of you for calling someone that. I'm pretty sure Deag1e knows how offensive it is. Just because no one in your white, anglo-saxon, protestant neighborhood finds that term offensive doesn't mean it's not. If all the people here arguing its not offensive are so sure of themselves, I implore them to take a trip down to a dense urban area in their state and start calling people of non-caucasian decent mutts and see how long they continue to do so without evoking some kind of response.

Internet tough guy stories in 3...2...1...

But yeah, don't call people mutts. It's dumb. Don't do it, or else I'll slice your face off.

I don't know what that is suppose to represent.

It kind of looks like you're on a cellphone calling your peeps. (or fellow mutts) :drum:

BTW. Racism will go away once you stop showing that you care about it, and once you forget that your eyes are full of lies.

Bottom line:

1.) Deag1e called car2oon a "mut".

2.) car2oon interpreted it as racism: i.e. referring to a mixed-race person, just as a mut refers to a mixed-breed dog.

3.) The fact is that Deag1e may not have been intending this as a racist term. Mut may also simply mean dog, which is a common insult in some parts of the world, not necessarily having anything to do with race.

4.) Therefore, we are not going to interpret this as racism. (thread will be resolved as Not Abuse)

5.) Now that Deag1e is clear that car2oon does consider "mut" to be a racially offensive term, I do not want to hear it in a derogatory manor again. Next time, it will be considered it racism.