Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Please unban gypsy- ...

RYTrose

1. Your in-game name: gypsy-

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] JAILBREAK + Drugs and GANGS / HATS / HeLLsGamers.com

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13433042 02:51

5. Reason for ban: I wish i could remember the exact date the event happened but im not sure ? i also don't know the banning admin. I do remember it was about a year ago, and ever since the incident i haven't played much c:ss or steam in general.

I was in the jail break server and was being free killed, i felt the admins weren't attempting to help me, so i decided it was a good idea to change my name to " hg admins are useless". It wasn't a good idea.

Over the past 2 weeks i've started to play c:ss again, but just now realized the only reason i played in the first place was because of this server...

Resorting to changing my name was extremely childish, all i had to do was wait for assistance. I apologize for disrespecting ALL of the hg admins, and if given the chance would like to personally message the banning admin to apologize.

I really wanna play this awesome game again !!!

Thanks for your time, Ryan