Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

JB Admin Abuse

Makarov

1. Abuser name: -hg- Paarthurnax

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:19434969

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 11:00

5. PROOF:

2012-07-07_00001.jpg

2012-07-07_00002.jpg

2012-07-07_00003.jpg

2012-07-07_00004.jpg

2012-07-07_00005.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I Killed Red T on LR (Not sure if its an FK or not, cuz RED = DEAD, there was a knife fight in Pool) and he slayed me, i explain to him dat slaying admin is an abuse, I guess new admin these days doesn't read Admin Rules???

post-12131-13525955295601_thumb.jpg

The problem was it was a freekill. You can even tell by the amount of other people complaining about it after he shot the T. He freekilled and didn't slay himself. Should I have just let him keep on living? I'm supposed to slay anyone who doesn't do it themselves if they freekill, right? Why are admins exempt?

I've been slain by admins for freekilling while I was admin. How come they don't get banned?

It wasn't an accident, and I did what I thought was right based on the circumstances. I'm not going to apologize for slaying a freekiller, but I will apologize for using my abilities on an admin.

Edited by Paarthurnax

Should I have just let him keep on living? I'm supposed to slay anyone who doesn't do it themselves if they freekill, right? Why are admins exempt?

Admins are not exempt but you are not in a place overriding other paid admins or use powers on them.

I've been slain by admins for freekilling while I was admin. How come they don't get banned?

That was ages ago.

The problem was it was a freekill. You can even tell by the amount of other people complaining about it after he shot the T. It wasn't an accident, and I did what I thought was right based on the circumstances. I'm not going to apologize for slaying a freekiller,

There is no proof from you or him so idk what happen so i wont get into that.

but I will apologize for using my abilities on an admin.

It should not happen again, if an admin fks ask him in admin chat to slay himself if he doesnt report him with proof.