Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | LoudPorpoise

ok this is latino king btw ok today i got this thread by this fucker telling me that i was on thin ice like just beacuse i ban him then i go to the unban request and saw that he posted a thread saying i banned him and it was beacuse he was frekilling and then jjk says that im on thin ice like wtf. what is that supposed to mean? i thought like u guys say you respect admins decesion and you guys know that in jb we ban daily. just because he is in your clan doesnt mean he doesnt free kill and is that the reason why jjk is backing him up or because they are friends thats not fair pfffff. and why would i be on thin ice i got one thread so far in abuse and it was a joke i even had proof he was wrong. so i thought i should let you know. the pics are just when he like thread me lol :ban:

post-1184-13525953297127_thumb.jpg

post-1184-13525953297453_thumb.jpg

On more than one occasion we've gotten reports of you abusing or otherwise causing problems. Just because there isn't an official thread doesn't mean we don't get complaints. Logs are easy to check.

The fact is, you proceeded to ban someone immediately because they (mistakenly or not) killed you. No warning, just a ban.

Question 1: did I disrespect u? Answer: No

Question 2: did u give me a warning or even tell me the reason why I need to be banned Answer: No

Question 3: did u kick me first? Answer: No

Question 4: did I free kill? Answer: No, I simply shot the terriost with the M4A1 in his hand. Rules scritly say if ANY terriost holds a gun they are convicted of rebellion with 3 seconds of holding the gun UNLESS a ct gives it to him. And I shot him so fast because he move toward the gun and I wasn't gana take a chance.

Question 5: are u disrespecting a fellow hg member by calling him a fucker? Answer: I'll let u answer that for me

Please choose ur response wisly and don't try to use ur excuse that jjk is my friend. Papa john. And lamp also agreed with me.

I would never disrespect an admins authority or another player either.

Not even on my lowest days.

Edited by LoudPorpoise

Question 1: did I disrespect u? Answer: No

Question 2: did u give me a warning or even tell me the reason why I need to be banned Answer: No

Question 3: did u kick me first? Answer: No

Question 4: did I free kill? Answer: No, I simply shot the terriost with the M4A1 in his hand. Rules scritly say if ANY terriost holds a gun they are convicted of rebellion with 3 seconds of holding the gun UNLESS a ct gives it to him. And I shot him so fast because he move toward the gun and I wasn't gana take a chance.

Question 5: are u disrespecting a fellow hg member by calling him a fucker? Answer: I'll let u answer that for me

Please choose ur response wisly and don't try to use ur excuse that jjk is my friend. Papa john. Pwned. And lamp also agreed with me.

I would never disrespect an admins authority or another player either.

Not even on my lowest days.

woah woah woah

what'd i agree to?

why is there a question number 1? wtf i never said you disrespected me

when you dont tell the reason why you got banned until your back. how do you know i didnt give you a warning?? and you didnt see it because you were too busy freekilling. lamp believes you even if there is no proof??. DIDNT YOU GUYS SAY YOU RESPECT ADMINS OPINION?? JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU GUYS MUST BE GOOOD FRIENDS

True i didnt kick you first. 1 point for you!!! yay yay yay good job

Ok if we go in jb you are gonna see that i dont ban people because they are freeshotting or freekilling. the first time i always spec then and thats what i was doing and i always ban after I see a couple of freekills not just one. FOR YOUR INFORMATION LAMP IT WASNT ME THE ONE HE FREEKILLED IT WAS OTHER PEOPLE. EVERY TIME I GET FREEKILLED I DONT EVEN SLAY OR SWAP EM CUZ ITS FUNNY TO GET FREEKILLED. I BAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM CUZ OTHER PEOPLE DONT HAVE ADMIN SO ITS REALLY UNFAIR FOR THEN TO GET FREEKILLED OR FREESHOT AND WE ARE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING BEACUSE YOUR FRIEND is hg?????.

this is the forums there are not rules here or is there? x:oo: if there are rules then im so so so so sorry man for calling you that. did i hurt your feelings? immm so sorrry.

AND WHO IS PAPA JOHN AND PWNED? they are not staff or councils so why should i care. i can bring some people to back me up man :o tough guy

LAMP

you are so funny you are not even following your own rules!!! jajajajaja just let me remind you in case you forgot ITS SAYS NO PROOF YOU CANT DO ANYTHING right right? AND CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KIND OF ABUSE I DO?? OR PROBLEMS I CAUSE??? PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW REALLLY!!!!! :)

so you are believing what your friend hg said that i didnt warn so your on his side. you can easily tell how u know i didnt warn i didnt kick yeah amazing!! I never seen an admin kick and then ban no even high admins. You should give examples dont you think??????? so let me ask you something: at night there is people that comes and kills 5 people and leaves so when he comes back i should warn? he does it again i kick? he comes back DOES IT AGAIN SWAP? he leaves and comes back with a diff name and joins ct ban??? FINALLY :):):) ????????? its that how is supposed to be?????

and YOU SAID THAT THE MEANING OF ME BEING ON THIN ICE IS THAT IF YOU GET A COMPLAIN MY ADMIN WILL BE TAKEN AWAY WTF SO FAR NONE COMPLAINS NO PROOF= YOU CANT DO ANYTHING YOUR FRIENDS COMES IN HERE AND NO PROOF NO NOTHING AND NOW IM ON THIN ICE???PFFFFFFFF.. JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FRIENDS COMPLAINS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM MY ADMIN PLEASE PLEASE OR ARE YOU JUST ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPER HIGH ADMIN UHHHHH????????????????? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT???? YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE RULES FOR YOURSELVES TOO. :drama::hahaaaa-no:

Edited by alejandro_avenger2

why is there a quesestion number 1? wtf i never said you disrespected me

when you donte tell the reason why you got banned until your back and how do you know i didnt give you a warning but you didnt see it because you were to busy freekilling and lamp believes you even if there is no proof pfffffff DIDNT YOU GUYS SAY YOU RESPECT ADMINS OPINION JUST LIKE I SAID BEFORE YOU GUYS MUST BE GOOOD FRIENDS

True i didnt kick you 1 point for you!!! yay yay yay good job

Ok if we go in jb you are gonna see that i dont ban people by freeshotting or frekilling the frist time i always spec then and thats what i was doing and i always ban after seen a couple of freekills not just one and FOR YOUR INFORMATION LAMP IT WASNT ME THE ONE WHO HE FREEKILL IT WAS OTHER PEOPLE. EVERYY TIME I GET FREEKILL I DONT EVEN SLAY OR SWAP EM CUZ ITS FUNNY TO GET FREEKILL NOW I BAN PEOPLE LIKE HIM CUZ OTHER PEOPLE DONT HAVE ADMIN SO ITS REALLY UNFAIR FOR THEN TO GET FREEKILL OR FREESHOOT AND WE ARE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING BEACUSE YOUR FRIEND is hg?????

and 5 this is the forums there are not rules here or is there? x:oo: if there are rules then im so so so so sorry man for calling you that did i heart your feelings? immm so sorrry.

AND WHO IS PAPA JOHN AND PWNED? they are not staff or councils so why do i care i can bring so people to to back me up man :o thoguh guy

LAMP

so you are so funny you are not even following your own rules!!! jajajajaja just let me remind you in case you forgot ITS SAYS NO PROOF YOU CANT DO ANYTHING right right? AND CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT KINDA ABUSE I DO OR PROBLEMS I CAUSE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW REALLLY!!!!! :)

so you are believing what your friend hg said that i didnt warn so your on his side and you can easily tell how do u know i didnt warn i didnt kick yeah amazing i never seen an admin kick and then ban no even high admin and you should give examples dont you think??????? so let me askk yuo soemthing to at night there is people that comes in kills 5 and leaves so when he comes back i should warn? he does it again i kick? he comes back DOES IT AGAIN SWAP? he leaves and comes back with a diff name and joins ct ban??? FINALLY :):):) ????????? its that how is supposed to be?????

and YOU SAID TO THAT THE MEANING OF ME BEING ON THIN ICE IS THAT IF YOU GET A COMPLAIN ABOUT ME MY ADMIN WILL BE TAKEN AWAY WTF SO FAR NONE COMPLAINS NO PROOF= YOU CANT DO ANYTHING YOUR FRIENDS COMES IN HERE AND NO PROOF NO NOTHING AND NOW IM ON THIN ICE PFFFFFFFF JUSRT BECAUSE OF YOUR FRIENDS COMPLAINS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND UNSUBSCRIBE ME FROM MY ADMIN PLEASE PLEASE OR ARE YOU JUST ALLOW TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE A SUPER HIGH ADMIN UHHHHH????????????????? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT???? YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE RULES FOR YOURSELF TO. :drama::hahaaaa-no:

2zofayd.jpg

why not vandium???? im just saying the true? why cant it be taken seriously there is nothing wrong with it?

Im still following the rules so whast the problem?

I think he was referring to having the same reaction I did when I read three "sentences", and then had to stop because my brain was trying to escape out of my ear to keep from being hurt any more.

20021011h.gif

Wow, jailbreak atmosphere leaking into forums...

Yay....

Expected seeing as alot of the people who join the forums say they play on jailbreak but ffs, I thought I got away from it all by playing on the other servers instead :notrust:

Actually the best way to stop the arguments is to say is nothing, the more you say against what latino says just causes the arguments. If he doesn't want to apologise then no ones going to murder him unless you're that angry in which I demand you get help from a professional.