Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Jayce

AnonyHorse

So, I've played a few games with jayce. In my opinion his best lane is solo top. He has amazing poke, a great gap closer/slow and a knockback.

My top build:

Boots-3pots

mercs or tabi depending on lane.

Grab a phage

Sheen -> Triforce. After you switch into your hammer stance you get a damage steroid for your first attack, on top of the sheen proc you'll be taking immense chunks of health with 1 auto attack.

If your playing against an Ap top lane, or even if theyre team is heavy ap, get a MaW. One of my favorite items in the game.

Atmas/Warmogs

If you're doing well and want more damage, i'd grab a BT. If you're not doing as well as you'd planned, Frozen Mallet.

If anyone else has any builds feel free to post them here.

• 1 month later...

What i like to do,

Wriggles,Ninja Tabi's,Frozen mallet,Any type of magic resist/armor depends on the enemies team comp whos fed etc, trinity force and then more tank stuff, entire game is just harrassing and beating people to death with my hammer. such a fun champion.

What i like to do,

Wriggles,Ninja Tabi's,Frozen mallet,Any type of magic resist/armor depends on the enemies team comp whos fed etc, trinity force and then more tank stuff, entire game is just harrassing and beating people to death with my hammer. such a fun champion.

don't need so much tankiness. personally i don't like mixing frozen mallet/PD/lich bane with trinity force. its either one or the other for me. he's got some decent burst potential once he switches to the hammer between first strike + q + e considering the E does some ok % health damage (until its rank 5 that is).