Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HG] Fallen

Wrench

This probably isn't ban worthy, I just thought this was a terrible reason to kick someone while figuring things out with an admin, that hopefully might be worth the ban report.

1. Abuser name: [HG] Fallen

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:17385370

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 12:00 PM Central

5. PROOF:

Fallen kicking me without warning while speaking to Suicide:

HwaVZ.jpg

Extra one:

TZRPt.jpg

Ocean asking why I was kicked:

lureO.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: I was holding another weezer day, where I would play various songs from weezer and t's would stay in pooland did not see any chat on telling me to turn it off then being muted. I was told I was to stop by -hg- Suicide. When I was muted, I replied "Who the fuck muted me" not knowing why I was muted for no reason for I did not see anything posted in chat. Then, after saying the line in the picture, I was kicked by fallen for disrespect. Chat logs with Suicide:

-hg- Suicide: fyi

-hg- Suicide: I didnt kick you

-hg- Suicide: fallen did

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: fallen did

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: really

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: abuse report time

-hg- Suicide: I figured you'd do that

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: i said one line

-hg- Suicide: thats why I added you to tell you

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: there was no disrespect

-hg- Wrench the Inmate: ill add fallen and talk to him real quick

Note: Fallen was never added, I talked to him in TS and he tried to explain that I was being disrespectful. Even though it was a vague question with a vulgar word, I don't understand what the problem is with asking that, and why I was kicked.

Thanks,

Wrench

(Note, I can probably become a full member, so there was no reason to rag on me about being a recruit in TeamSpeak Fallen, and no reason to rag on other members in the first place)

Edited by RedDevil6193
STEAM_0:1:17385370

I had no problem doing a Weezer day one round earlier, and no admins or players told me to stop before, then as I do it again, I guess people didn't like it this time around. If they were dead, I was not informed of by an admin in mic or all chat, that I could see, aswell my friend who happened to be a CT also confirms he did not see warnings.

Edited by Wrench

I kicked him because, when someone is in a higher position then you, equal or even lower status, you don't ask "Who the fuck muted me?". The server is full of people who want to have fun and all deserve equal respect, do you go around in real life disrespecting people? Think about whatever actions you do on the computer and think if you'd do them in real life. He's rocking the HG recruit tags and trashing the clan name by being aggressive and disrespectful so I kicked him. He joined the team speak and I explained this. I feel there's absolutely no reason for a abuse report on this, If I was in any wrong I apologize and it won't happen again. Sorry for any troubles.

Edit: Also before you flip out on people you should conduct some research and read up three lines.

Edit: There's also admin chat to not disrupt game play in front of everyone by going into team chat and typing "@ *Your message here*".

Edited by Fallen

I kicked him because, when someone is in a higher position then you, equal or even lower status, you don't ask "Who the fuck muted me?". The server is full of people who want to have fun and all deserve equal respect, do you go around in real life disrespecting people? Think about whatever actions you do on the computer and think if you'd do them in real life. He's rocking the HG recruit tags and trashing the clan name by being aggressive and disrespectful so I kicked him. He joined the team speak and I explained this. I feel there's absolutely no reason for a abuse report on this, If I was in any wrong I apologize and it won't happen again. Sorry for any troubles.

Edit: Also before you flip out on people you should conduct some research and read up three lines.

Edit: There's also admin chat to not disrupt game play in front of everyone by going into team chat and typing "@ *Your message here*".

Trashing the clan's name. Wasn't that a bit too far and harsh considering I only asked who muted me? Are you not overreacting? Even on the forums you are ragging about me being a recruit. If I become a member, which I probably don't want to happen anymore after this, I wouldn't want this kind of disrespect towards me. Hell, I'm pretty sure other recruits and members wouldn't want disrespect like that towards themselves. I'm going to be making a picture filled with things I've seen that are 1000x worse than what I said from people in HG on the jailbreak server the next week. You don't have to be a dick.

ALSO: You said "I kicked him because, when someone is in a higher position then you, equal or even lower status, you don't ask "Who the fuck muted me?"." Then you say "He's rocking the HG recruit tags and trashing the clan" You're disrespecting me after kicking me for disrespect. Good one.

I have some things to say.

Wrench dont be an ass when you were told to stop that you didnt notice and same for your friend if you guys didnt notice doesnt mean it wasnt told.

And for fallen dont kick for that you should have told him not to do that i dont think kick was needed for that.