Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Pink Elephant's Unban Request

Pink Elephant

yea u shouldnt of said that i was in the game but i see y he was pist one guy was just bhoping through every round

I understand I shouldn't have said that. I know my consequences, and if I must be banned for a few days, I will sit through those days.

Lackadaisical I did not say that in a racial intent and demeaning manner. I was getting fed up with some of the bunny hoppers that kept bunny hopping. I'm very sorry about that issue, and I really don't think this should be a permanent ban.

Racism has never been tolerated at Hells Gamers from my understanding. No under any cuircumstances should you ever make a racial comment in Jest or otherwise. Previous players who have used racial comments have been banned (sometimes permanently) from all HG servers. The final verdict is ultimately up to staff/council (Which you should be talking to in Vent or PM) to sort out the matter. The MOTD is not a guideline of which you can choose which rules to obey or not but rules that you should read before playing any server.

Well I didn't mean to. Where's a staff member so I can get this sorted out?

I find it hard to believe you did mean to considering you put in the time to type it out. However that is the last I will say about this. You should receive a response from council or staff shortly.