Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

niiiski unban request

.niiiski

1. Your in-game name: niiiski

2. Server that you were banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: Reddevil

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:24483270

5. Reason for ban: Well first off ASCII i think was leading and he was saying how hes tired of ppl spamming so as i joke i play like 1 sec NOT EVEN of hldj, reddevil then mutes me for 15 rounds.. so then i confront him about it I say "15 rounds r u kidding me ur a real asshole" something along those lines. Mind you hes been on my ass for weeks now he always mutes me for extended periods of time tlists me for long periods aswell i feel like he has it out for me. Anyways he then gags me for 3 rounds for saying this to him, so long story short i end up shooting him in the face.... then i get perma banned... yet another overreaction from reddevil only because it was me i assume. So yea i get that it was wrong an all i was fed up with him, but perma ban for that? r u kidding me... that seems a lil personal to me, i dunno if i should post a abusive thread or what but the guy seriously doesnt like me. So im asking if i can be unbanned and i dont think its a unreasonable request i like JB i have a good time usually (when reddevil is not there) i seem to be always tlisted gagged and muted when he is... so yea. So where do I stand here guys.