Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Request

dEjA

1. Your in-game name: dEjA

2. Server that you where banned on: 24/7 Dust 2 DM

3. The Banning admin: China Man

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:88524

5. Reason for ban: I was a regular in the DM server and had issues with China Man on a regular basis. We would both talk shit to each other, and this is before he was admin. Once he got admin he perma banned me. I dont feel this is right as he talked shit just as well as I did. I would like to start playing in the DM again as a lot of my clan members play there, and I would just not talk to china man period to resolve this childish issue.

I just seen that but when i was banned from the server a few months ago it was by China Man. Then maybe two months ago I joined the server (no idea who unbanned me) and he banned me again. I dunno how it could be staff unless he talked to someone about me being back in the server. It's immature and childish all the way around...i mean i was banned by someone who had an issue with me before he was even an admin. I just wanna play with friends and clan mates in the DM and not even deal with that guy.

When I searched your name and Steam ID, there were no hits. So if this was a problem that occurred over a month ago, you should speak to a Staff or Council member about being unbanned. If it is a current ban that happened recently, you will be unbanned if there is no Ban Report within 24-48 hours (Usually sooner).

It happened in April...so 3 months ago...and if you search my steamid theres a global ban under the global ban list. I dunno why they didnt put my name on the ban. How do i talk to a staff our council member to have them decide if i should be unbanned or not?

Well I didnt dispute it b/c there's millions of other servers to play on...and id rather just not deal with that drama if I dont have to, but I have a lot of friends/clanmates that play in that DM now and I'd like to play there with them. I can just not talk to the guy at all as long as he returns the favor, and that's the whole reason I was banned. Me and china man never got along...always talked shit back and forth....then he becomes an admin and bans me. It's more of a personal issue on his part than me breaking HG's policies or rules, and thanks, I'll talk to one of them shortly.

Ok Deja, he banned you for REASONS ok? I was there the whole time and witnessed the whole thing. Chinaman dared not to ban you without higher admins' approval. He asked Dirty if he could ban you.

1. You kept disrespecting everyone, even admins. You are good, but when you got killed, you kept complaining and crying. You cried way too much.

2. You started the shit with china first. (i used to have demo of that, but i deleted after china banned him). He owned you, so admit it and get good.

3. Calling him childish? I think you are the childish one. You couldn't kill china, and you asked your friend to come over so you can gang-bang him? And He OWNED BOTH OF YOU. That's why you talked shit to him, and resulted in ban. It's been a while before he decided to ask dirty to ban you. Not just a few instances.

I strongly suggest to have his perm ban stay, or at least make it longer.

The reason I post this on behave of china is that chinaman has already retired from CSS. He only played once in a long while. And I was the only witness when argument between China and Deja happen.

I used to have demos and everything, but i deleted them cuz china got approved from Dirty to ban him.

I know without demo, it's hard to make a decision. But he too just came here and tell his side of story. What I just wrote is the other part of what happen.

I really hope you guys can come up with a really good solution. D2DM doesn't need reg players like Deja.

Back then I always played D2DM, but I guess I missed that event.

Bulletz is a straight-shooter about things in that server, so I take his word.

I see Dirty's name is brought up as a decision maker in this scenario so hopefully he can recall some details.

Yeah I remember now that China made that thread. China was a really good admin, every single players he banned, he always made a report.

As you have seen in that thread, it was Van who added him to global banlist. We had a lot of witnesses at that time. I got a vague memory of who else were there, but now i got it all back.

Thanks alot Moto.

lol bulletz you throw accusations and tell me to get good? China Man never owned me....and he started running his mouth about how he's so great and for us to get 5 to play his godly clan and yadda yadda.....and i was banned in april.....in the ban notice in CS it said by China Man....so i dunno from there.

bullet is partial to China Man....dont need biased opinions in here.....didnt bulletz join China Mans little club or clan? I remember him begging China Man in the server to join so I please someone with an unbiased opinion make a fair and just decision