Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A formal Appology And An Unban Request

oxygenn

1. Your in-game name: Oxygen

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Kimzy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:3869259

5. Reason for ban: I was banned about 3 weeks ago on the jailbreak server for racism, and the admins extended to a week, and then longer and longer, when I was being an ass, I kept posting on forums saying that I was unfairly banned, I still feel the same way about it, but im not even gonna toy with the motd anymore. It was originally for 1 week,they probably extended the ban. I just wanted to know if I could be unbanned because I want to get back to playing with you guys on jailbreak or on any of your servers for that matter, I really like the community, so i'm sorry for those actions I portrayed several weeks ago on the forums, and to anyone whom I offended when I changed my name to Neal Rigga that day and fighting the admins about what I did and how I felt it was not in the motd etc. If you decide not to unban me I will understand, but could you at least tell me the length of my ban? As a side note I had 6 days of gameplay on the jailbreak server, so I put some time into the community.

Edited by oxygenn

Wow, I must have really pissed someone off on the forums, what I did was, 3 weeks ago about a day after I got banned I posted a thread twice on 2 different hg accounts because they both got banned for the post, saying that i'm banned because admins fail basically, but I didn't know you could get perm banned for something you post on the forums (that may not be why)... also one day within the first week in game mods were down and I was talking while dead and the admin got mad. But that's really honestly all I did and I am very sorry, I know I have been a problem in the past but your community is just to awesome for me to leave it. Also I thought you could only get perm banned for hacking, and I have never hacked a day in my life. If I get unbanned, I swear I will not get into any trouble anymore, I will not disrespect admins or find semi "loopholes" in the motd that may also lead to me getting banned.

Edited by oxygenn

Wow, I must have really pissed someone off on the forums, what I did was, 3 weeks ago about a day after I got banned I posted a thread twice on 2 different hg accounts because they both got banned for the post, saying that i'm banned because admins fail basically, but I didn't know you could get perm banned for something you post on the forums (that may not be why)... also one day within the first week in game mods were down and I was talking while dead and the admin got mad. But that's really honestly all I did and I am very sorry, I know I have been a problem in the past but your community is just to awesome for me to leave it. Also I thought you could only get perm banned for hacking, and I have never hacked a day in my life. If I get unbanned, I swear I will not get into any trouble anymore, I will not disrespect admins or find semi "loopholes" in the motd that may also lead to me getting banned.

Ya you didnt pissed off someone, you are one of the guys whom we told many times to stfu, but you never learn.

You were told to drop it cause you were in the wrong and then you still came and acted all smart ass and nitpicking with motd.

Then once you got banned in game you came on forums and kept your nitpicking trolling on and on.

Once your forum account got banned you made another one and kept same thing going on.

or find semi "loopholes" in the motd that may also lead to me getting banned.

And there you go you are still at it, its not a loophole, it s a damn common sense.