Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned please

1. Your in-game name:[/] -=Infamous|Southside=-

2. Server that you where banned on: Dust2DeathMatch - 67.228.181.72

3. The Banning admin: HT | ÃÂÂÂiÑÂÂÂтγ

4. Your Steam-Id STEAM_0:0:624701

5. Reason for ban: My friend used my account and started to MIC SPAMM

wierd thing is that i was playing on this server like two days ago and then when i tried to play yesterday it said i was banned

Edited by Moto

i don't know how you can call it a false report, i am being honest as possible, before i was banned from your server i use to play on it, without using a mic at all, and then just a random day my friend decides to come over and plays and mic spam all over and gets banned, that was my fault for letting him play, but i still dont get why i don't get a second chance to play on your server, like i said earlier couple days ago i clicked on your server and was able to play, and through out my session on your server i had no complaints against me nor did i made any admins mad during those times, i just play and left everybody alone

and also i was reading your admin guide and who ever banned me didnt follow your guide-lines "# Mic Spammers

Under no circumstance is a slay or a kick necessary here. All you have to do is

mute him. Muting disables his mic and type."

none of the actions were taken, he was not kicked nor slayed, nor muted, he was just automatically banned

Edited by [/] Infamous|Southside

How do you know that your friend were automatically banned? How do you know that your friend didn't get kicked first before he got banned? Unless the person you called your friend was YOU.

There is a situation where we ought to BAN mic spammer. You're right that we have to mute/kick. But if he rejoins to avoid the mute and mic-spamm again, admin has a right KICK/BAN if necessary.

Don't mean to question your decision Taco, but i doubt that he's gonna change tho, because I am 150% sure he's lying that his friend was the mic spammer.

I personally hate mic spammers as much as hackers. They're both annoying.

Edited by BuLLeTz_FrEaK

Don't mean to question your decision Taco, but i doubt that he's gonna change tho, because I am 150% sure he's lying that his friend was the mic spammer.

I personally hate mic spammers as much as hackers. They're both annoying.

If staff/council ban someone, usually we let them override our decision. ;)

i know because i was in the room with him, he was playing on my computer, and he didnt rejoin or anything he just kept playing and talking and then he got banned, no kick no mute actions were involved, and if you guys think I WAS THE ONE DOING THE MIC SPAMMING would you really think i would sit here and try to get unbanned so i can go into your server again and mic spam, think about it i enjoy playing on your server i have no hate towards you guys, but really if i was just trying to get unbanned so i can mic spam again then i'm just wasting my time, but i didnt do the mic spam that was my friend, i was just in my room watching him play, and if i known that my account would be banned from playing on that server just for mic spamming i would of told him to stop

Are we building this story as we go? Your friend was playing and you SAW HIM GET BANNED. Then, randomly a little while later you are surprised to find you are banned. SHOCKER.

Of course, you know he wasn't kicked or warned because you were there watching him spam his mic.

Typically I invite friends over to play on my computer so that I can sit behind them and watch them play. It's a lot of fun you guys should try it sometime. :we:

Are we building this story as we go? Your friend was playing and you SAW HIM GET BANNED. Then, randomly a little while later you are surprised to find you are banned. SHOCKER.

Of course, you know he wasn't kicked or warned because you were there watching him spam his mic.

Typically I invite friends over to play on my computer so that I can sit behind them and watch them play. It's a lot of fun you guys should try it sometime. :we:

OKAY LETS START OVER and let me clear things out

I invited my friend to come over and play CS:S, so he did and he decided to go to your death match server, and decided to start to MIC SPAM, if i knew that you guys BANNED people for MIC SPAMMING i would of told him, but i didn't, SO I WATCHED HIM, play and then he got banned, im like wtf okay, so i was like it's w/e and just went on my business I EVENTUALLY UNINSTALLED CS:S and as you can see if you CLICK on my STATS page that i re-installed it and I RECENTLY PLAYED ON YOUR DEATHMATCH SERVER, and that was just recently the 13-14th i believe, SO what i assumed is that you guys cleared your ban list and i was unbanned and able to play considering i played on your server for two days or so, and then on the 15th WHEN I TRIED TO PLAY ON YOUR SERVER AGAIN IT SHOWED THE MESSAGE SAYING THAT IM BANNED, that is what shocked me, i have read your admin guidelines and neither mute/kick actions took place, went straight to a banned,

and bulletz_freak if you look on my stats page i played against you recently, on deathmatch server, and i had did not mic spam at all nor use my mic when i was playing

Edited by [/] Infamous|Southside