Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New hat/hats idea/ideas !!!!!!!

Forgetful Predator

i have always enjoyed pushing the microwave around the hellsgamers correctional facilty so i thought , after i was pushing the microwave down into dungeon, WHY NOT MAKE A MICROWAVE HAT!

it would be like the microwave in the cells only a bit smaller to fit the head. so what do you think?

I was also thinking of other ideas but this is just fine at the moment

Edited by Forgetful Predator

It would be quite funny seeing people with microwave hats, leather jackets and panties.

Consindering from what I saw when we tested the new premium for a day you get: sunglasses, trails, jet packs, hats, etc... There is a pretty wide selection so everything should be alright.

i have always enjoyed pushing the microwave around the hellsgamers correctional facilty so i thought , after i was pushing the microwave down into dungeon, WHY NOT MAKE A MICROWAVE HAT!

it would be like the microwave in the cells only a bit smaller to fit the head. so what do you think?

I was also thinking of other ideas but this is just fine at the moment

Wow this is a really good Idea