Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

GMOD | Ban Request: Gravity Kitteh

Suicide

In-Game Name/Steam Name:

Gravity Kitteh

Their Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:0

Reason:

Ban

Server Type

GMOD

What Server were they on?

Perp

Proof

Additional Proof

-

Additional Comments?

Blatantly CMD's me in the grass.

I realized he "apologized" in the demo, but after further reviewing it, it's obvious he wanted to do it, and thought it was funny.

You could tell by the laughter in his voice.

Just go to a few thousand ticks nearing the end.

I didnt want to do it at all, I got Bigjohn to revive you after it happend and you got ur weapon and lock pick back.

And as you said, I said sorry after it happend to. >.>

Edit: Didnt you break NLR in this demo? At tick 47000 you died and went right back to Tides and kept raiding.

Edit Edit: I'll just make a new thread for you.

Edited by Gravity Kitteh

Name: Suicide Doe

SteamID: N/A

Server: Perp

Reason: NLR & RDM

Proof: http://cloud.dloaded.com/o/50107fcd1ea1e.dem

Comments: At tick 47000 he died and got finished of at Tides and went right back and RDMed a medic.

This demo was posted by him in this thread: https://hellsgamers.com/threads/73717-GMOD-Ban-Request-Gravity-Kitteh

Edit: I watched the demo some more and it shows him random mollying at tick 55100

Yeah, it seems I did break NLR. Didn't even realize due to the fact the server did not give me an automatic NLR protection, which is usually does.

Also, the medic was reviving people that we were raiding, and even so, they owned the whole place, so I can kill anyone in there, even if they're not posing a threat.

Only rule I broke was NLR, and I'm sorry for that. I hope it can be a warning/kick for first offense, but if not, I understand. Thank you.