Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Abuse Report on -hg- NoYOU

Roflcopta

Abuser name: -hg- NoYOU

Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:44935697

What server: [HG] JAILBREAK

About what time: 9:25 PM July 25, 2012

PROOF: http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/540682152412400126/C8423C8396C50B171B4DB3856B6EDA3812AE6D41/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/540682152412399078/DED525FCB92EF376AB6859DF70050859283C2DCB/

Please tell us about the incident: I was leading after the lead died and there was tons of spamming going on so I was trying to give orders in blue room while the terrorists were on big cage occasionally peeking to see the terrorists to give orders to them. I was given warnings that I need to see the terrorists to be able to give orders. I disagreed with them saying that it wasn't an official rule and a moment later I was slayed. If it is my understanding then this is not an official rule. People have always said 'You must see the terrorists to give orders' to troll but it has never been a rule. This happened over the span of about 30 seconds from the moment I took lead and when I was slayed. I am making this to report -hg- NoYOU and to clear up the confusion about this specific rule.

EDIT: Also something to add was that when I brought up the incident with -hg- NoYOU, he claimed that HG | RedDevil6193 [L] was the one who told him about the rule. Sock was there at the time of the incident and he also said that it wasn't official.

Thanks,

Roflcopta

Edited by Roflcopta

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/mv/ded525fcb92ef376ab6859df70050859283c2dcb.jpg

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/5d/240_screenshots_2012-07-25_00001.jpg

We dont accept ss from steam uploads so next time use http://www.zhost.hellsgamers.com or http://www.dloaded.com.

Also he asked me if lead can be in soccer and all ts are on top of cage, thats not allowed.

You dont have to see ts but you cant be far away from them, unless chasing a rebeller or something similar.

According to him you were in soccer.

Edited by RedDevil6193

well lets see to bad for me i didnt screenshot or demo , this is my side of the story , warden gave orders to be on bigcage warden got killed, i went too blue room to run away from booblers were i saw roflcopta jumping around in soccer just inside the door of soccer bhoing around while leading i said to him u need to see the ts while you lead, he said no i dont , and he contiued jumping around for about 10 seconds he ran through blue room for a quick look after i said that , he proceeeded back to soccer to jump around and give orders, i then proceeded and told him again he needs to see the ts,i then proceeded to slay him , its been a standard rule to everyone that the warden needs to see the ts to lead, or for example i could be in hurdles while the ts are in pool , hmm doesnt seem like thats the way this should go, or i could be in soccer goofing around while the ts are in 300 fighting, ?. if it turns out iw as in the wrong , i will make a formal apology to roflcopta,

I was running from Blue Room to Soccer and through obstacle just to make sure rebellers weren't coming at me because it was after lead died and a ton of people ran shot for shot. I was there for less than 30 seconds and I was constantly moving between the three places and then I was slayed in upper VIP? Besides, where does it say you can't be in an area away from the terrorists in the motd or on the forums? I have yet to find anything about this specific rule anywhere. Please give me the links if you can. I have seen tons of situations where the lead has been off on his own while the counter-terrorists watched the terrorists as well.

I was running from Blue Room to Soccer and through obstacle just to make sure rebellers weren't coming at me because it was after lead died and a ton of people ran shot for shot. I was there for less than 30 seconds and I was constantly moving between the three places and then I was slayed in upper VIP? Besides, where does it say you can't be in an area away from the terrorists in the motd or on the forums? I have yet to find anything about this specific rule anywhere. Please give me the links if you can. I have seen tons of situations where the lead has been off on his own while the counter-terrorists watched the terrorists as well.

Omg dude do even have a common sense, there is a rule that says no camping b4 last ct, that rule applies to every ct.

EXAMPLE: LEAD CANT HAVE TS IN POOL AND HIMSELF BEING IN INFIRM.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY??

Do you understand what the word camping means? I wasn't crouching in a corner looking at an entrance and giving orders. I was cycling places and looking for rebellers. The way you're using the word camping means every counter-terrorist is technically camping before last. I wasn't frozen in one designated area so I technically was not camping.

Let me make this clear,

In my first post

You dont have to see ts but you cant be far away from them, unless chasing a rebeller or something similar.

SO that answers that you cant be away unless you are chasing someone.

Besides, where does it say you can't be in an area away from the terrorists in the motd or on the forums? I have yet to find anything about this specific rule anywhere. Please give me the links if you can.

By that you are implying that you can be away from ts without chasing a rebeller. Not allowed.

Do you understand what the word camping means? I wasn't crouching in a corner looking at an entrance and giving orders. I was cycling places and looking for rebellers. The way you're using the word camping means every counter-terrorist is technically camping before last. I wasn't frozen in one designated area so I technically was not camping.

For camping they dont have to be crouched and stay, camping also means you are away from ts and doing nothing which is helpful to lead.

Back to abuse you dont have any proof that you were chasing anyone, and the way you are talking i dont think you know how things work, he warned you and you still kept ignoring him.

Not freeslay.

Not abuse.