Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Girl who works at Wendy's

ttaM

Name: Girl who works at Wendy's

Steam: STEAM_0:0:300xx <--- prevents google from tracking me!

Server: Jailbreak

Proof: None.

What went down:

Server got boring, everyone was screaming, I changed my color to invisible, dropped my knife, and played mind games with the CT's. Kicking the microwave, running around them w/ footsteps but no body, etc.

Probably shouldn't have for the whole round but w/e, like I said, server was getting boring.

Good day.

Edited by Terry Taco

Steam: STEAM_0:0:300xx <--- prevents google from tracking me!

Server: Jailbreak

Proof: None.

What went down:

Server got boring, everyone was screaming, I changed my color to invisible, dropped my knife, and played mind games with the CT's. Kicking the microwave, running around them w/ footsteps but no body, etc.

Probably shouldn't have for the whole round but w/e, like I said, server was getting boring.

Good day.

So when server gets boring can i freekill? no

So why be so angry when i originally reported you for becoming mortal again?

:P. I think there's a difference between posting a report on myself and reviewing my own stuff. Besides, the only reason I did this was to do this before all the other nerds who shouted ADMIN ABUSE REPORTED when I did it. But - it doesn't make a bit of difference guys, the balls are inert.

its not even bad abuse, you see people slaying everyone, spamming beacon, kicking people, banning people or whatever as abuse, but he didn't go around killing everyone or spamming something etc and plus, who wouldn't wanna go invisible and kick around a microwave :offensivesmilie:

Well clearly this is how everything went down:

1) SWAT turned into a ghost and started kicking Mircowaves at the CTS

2) The CTs were like WTF and said admin abuse

3) So then SWAT files an abuse report against himself

4) Then was banned 4 evar by Terry

So the moral of this story is never eat at Wendy's