Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

player abuse on 7/15-7/16

slapyamoma

hi i am report abuse on about 5 players that were playing on july 15th and early morning of july 16th. i was in mini games server an 2 guys named

"Camping Carl" STEAM_0:1:14026646 47:53 179 0 active

"Keepin it Streetz" STEAM_0:0:14852763 31:05 123 0 active

were on and playing and everyone was complaining that camping carl has an annoying voice and should take a break from the mic. but if u watch the way he plays he doesnt shut off and always is constiantly using the mic. and i guess streetz and him are friends bc streets was trying to defend him..

so later on that night i get on jailbreak bc mg was down and they were saying that i was freekilling and they were trying to get everyone to ban me. the admin in there HG | beast702 can tell u everything.. they had a couple of other ppl with them that were trying to get me banned..

"DONT SHOOT IM HIGH" STEAM_0:0:12717215 21:52 107 0 active

Camping Carl's Gay Lover" STEAM_0:0:11811731 50:45 174 0 active

"Camping Carl's Sidekick" STEAM_0:1:13176984 28:04 186 0 active

and another guy that kept changing his name to my name and free killed to try to get me banned.. ask beast

so i was wondering if u can get them off of hg servers bc about every day they come on and distrupt the peace and its really getting old..

thank you and sorry for the inconvience

p.s. if u need more info talk to me ill try to help.

You should of got a demo or some proof and then someone would be able to do something, its hard to take peoples words and I don't think they would get banned from hg servers for it. I have to admit most of them people are known to be in the annoying regulars category who love to cause trouble so I wouldn't put it past them but imho, its nothing new

haha no bro there was a guy that changed there name to mine and started to free kill.. it wasnt me but they were trying to frame me so i want to get them banned bc this isnt the first time.

unamed ill try to get proof if they do it again

i know i needed some i just forgot to take a screenshot.. srry

I was there when this was happening

I kept trying to help beast with the guy changing his name.

And Dont Shoot Im High really neds to get banned

All he does now is spam some kind of echoeing device or this high pichted wine along with I Kissed a Girl

The person who originally started freekillng was "Whip that Trick" then he started changing his name until he got banned by beast. But then it was Dont Shoot Im High that began to voteban any CT who tried to give orders

yea all of them; camping carl, dont shoot im high, and keepin it streetz really need to get perma banned im sick of them pulling all of this shit off and only getting banned and then coming back again to do it again.. we should just perma ban so we dont hav to deal with them anymore

Camping Carl, well I'm Global Banning him only because he causes way to much trouble in all of our servers and nobody has really seemed to do anything. As for the other guy, I'm not to worried about him (the one defending Camping Carl). He's never been mention before. I will also Global Ban the supporters of Carl that tried to get you banned. If they are regulars they can come on forums and try to win there playing rights back. Carl can try to get unbanned but I doubt he will. Also, he's not an admin, please report in Ban report section please.

BTW: peter that girl is super fiiiine.

Edited by Roley

Camping Carl, well I'm Global Banning him only because he causes way to much trouble in all of our servers and nobody has really seemed to do anything. As for the other guy, I'm not to worried about him (the one defending Camping Carl). He's never been mention before. I will also Global Ban the supporters of Carl that tried to get you banned. If they are regulars they can come on forums and try to win there playing rights back. Carl can try to get unbanned but I doubt he will. Also, he's not an admin, please report in Ban report section please.

BTW: peter that girl is super fiiiine.

Yeah, he causes wayyy to much trouble. Some Screenies should help this...

Tab Screenie:

a9a018c2306b822d7e75bd5129d13cd1.jpg

Console Screenie:

e73572e2d799d22789cf1b1dfd71f413.jpg

Carl likes to do the same crap in JB. I don't play in JB but go in there to spec once in a while, incl. when ppl msg me about abuse and yada yada.

Same goes for Mini. Everytime I go in MG for helping out, just tons of mic spam, including HG members. They are pushing my limit and they know who they are if they read this.

Take a caution from this.