Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rex's Unban Request.

Rexx

1. Your in-game name: Rex | (I think it was <[RCS]> Rex when I was banned.)

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak (CS:S)

3. The Banning admin: N/A (Console Auto Banned)

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:13544649

5. Reason for ban: It was late in 2011. I forgot the exact date. I thought it would be funny to put "All T's Freeday" as my username, being the stupid kid I was back then. I was almost instantly banned from the Jailbreak server by the Console. I check the MOTD before, and it never said anything about username changes. Also, I was never warned about this new name change rule, if it is still in affect. I waited a few hours and tried to rejoin. Still banned. Alright, a few days? *checks* still banned. *months later* still banned. I'm assuming I was permanently banned from the server--- actually, I was banned from all HG servers. At least all the CS:S ones. I realize I was being an idiot and a jackass, so I paid the price. But, I love your HG Jailbreak server. It has an awesome community. So I was hoping for an unban. Thanks for taking time to read this.