Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Network Problems

Scott

Hey guys, I was wondering if we had any network experts in here so I can figure out how to fix my problem. Here's the story... I log onto my computer and can surf the web and play games with no problems. Maybe about an hour later (it's mostly random times in the day) I'll try to open a web page and it will just NOT load. I eventually get a page that says the web page is not available. At this point, I can still play games with no lag. I called my ISP and they said my router was out of date. They replaced it, and even the same day the came in, I had the same problems. Of course resetting my router and modem fix the problem, but not permanently. Additionally, my computer is detecting complete connectivity and no problems.

TLDR: I can't load web pages at all but can play games with no lag.

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about...

cant_connect.jpg

I am fully connected to the internet, but I can't open a web page.

Any ideas?

malwarebytes?

or try using googles public dns

I honestly don't know if you're trolling or not because I don't know what that means lol.

no that's not going to do anything lol...

Whats your isp, what is the speed they are giving you, how many internet using items do you run at the same time, what router did they give you?

I use Comcast, they give me 100 mbps, and I don't open too many web pages. It's like I open up a browser window with NOTHING else going on with my computer, and the page just sits there loading, even if it's google...