Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shoubakka

1. Name: HG | JJK

2. Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:11710485

3. Server: HG PERP Lite

4. Reason: Random Slaying and Yelling at Players

5. Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?20002eze8gk2s2x

6. Comments: Not sure what was going on, but Neko Conkers and Darren Styles were on top of the Suburbs House #4 roof, and JJK (aka Muhammad Abdul) comes by and slays both Neko and Darren (Tick 44000 using drive efeature). There had been multiple people being slayed in the server, and most didn't know why they were getting slayed. Also after he slays the two of them, he grabs me, brings me above the roof and says "ARE YOU SERIOUS?". I didn't even know what I had done, and I had been there because there were random shots getting fired. It's quite unhelpful when an admin goes around taking action, but the players don't know what they have done.

Edit: Just in addition, you can see multiple players asking why people were slayed or blacklisted in OOC, and not one of them were answered.

Edited by Shoubakka

2 guys slayed for parkour

you got dragged 5 feet, OMG ABUSE

You were allowing this to happen and it even looked like you were trying to do it too.

Welcome to my shitlist

I even revisited the spot in single player, there is no way to get up besides a fence that is head level half mile away, either way its certainly not RP

neither is watching it happen as a cop.

Edited by JJK

If you watch in the demo, at tick 42000, you can see how Archie Bunker gets up onto the roof as well as Neko and Darren. There is in fact another way other than the one you found. People stay up there since it's a good vantage point and good place to defend a base from. They are on their property and doing what they want, I have no business telling them not to parkour in their own residence. It's hard for people to know that they shouldn't be up there, when most admins parkour up there all the time (like Rizon, Mark, ZJ, Vao, and Soccercrazy to include a few).

Finally, I see no reason to handle a situation so immaturely that you decide to post on my Facebook wall saying "youre pretty dumb kid" (I can give any administrators a screenshot if they would like, but I won't post it here for privacy purposes).