Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Moustache King >PU< "STEAM_0:0:41478698" Abuse Report

EtherealHope

1. Abuser name: Moustache King >PU<

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:41478698

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 10 minutes prior to post

5. PROOF: moustachekingfreeslay_1_.png

After he had been freekilled by -hg- Sabino ºαQº, he proceeds to slay WubWubSwag #MLP: FiM before actually looking to who actually killed him.

moustachekingfreeslay_2_.png

After me bringing it up to his attention in a professional manner, he then curses at me (A fellow admin AND in regular chat, not even in admin chat which looks bad on us admins alone) and attempts to prove me wrong with even contradicting himself because he even SHOWS Sabino FKed him, not Wubz.

moustachekingfreeslay_3_.png

Another instance of cursing at me in regular chat.

moustachekingfreeslay_4_.png

Me telling him what he did wrong and him still fighting me that he did the right thing when he obviously didn't.

moustachekingsteamid.png

His Steam ID for reference.

6. Please tell us about the incident: So, to begin with, I had just joined and if you know how I work, I sit in spec a few rounds just to make sure there are no derp CTs on the server and then play. Well, as I am spectating the day, the lead had died and when the new lead came up, a T had picked up an AWP and was shooting at the top of big cage. He then shortly died. Then, Moustache had picked up the AWP and then quickly fell. Freekill? Sure. Was it the person he slayed who killed him? No. So, with this report, I just want Moustache to know what he did was wrong and that he should pay attention to console and who killed him before randomly slaying someone that was around him and to be more respectful to his fellow admins.

This is false. I salyed WubWub cause he/she was the first one who shot me. So I stopped to slay him/her then Sabino killed me because it was a moving order and I was delaying. This was not abuse WubWub freeshot me and he/she appologized after because they knew what they did.