Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

For TC

ExGBrian

Can we please re-add the teamswitch/mute commands to the !admin menu? It helped when people with weird names would spam/freekill etc and is easier to use then looking for the player ID in console.

Also when a server is full I can't get in to the server through console even though I have gold benefits which states that I get a reserved spot on the server.

Thanks for reading! I love you guys!

-Brian

• 2 weeks later...
First question, yes it's possible but so far I haven't heard much on it being such a problem. I'm assuming you're talking about jailbreak?

Second, which server? I'm assuming jailbreak again xD

yes both are jailbreak :D

when typing status you can use the number next to their name

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/k4/dftasdgf.jpg

S0 !movet 21 should work (i think, it works for other commands, in JB the numbers are usually much higher)

i understand that player id is also a option but i don't understand why the admin menu commands were removed in the first place it wasn't bothering anyone : (

yes both are jailbreak :D

i understand that player id is also a option but i don't understand why the admin menu commands were removed in the first place it wasn't bothering anyone : (

Very true, I'm not sure why either.

It's possible to recode !movect and !movet to a menu. A few possibilities are due to the jailbreak updates (jbaio etc...)