Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking for a duo partner for ranked

DarkMonotone

I'm generally a HoN player (because noobs in LoL ruined that game for me) but I'm starting to get back into LoL, and I wanted to find a duo partner for ranked matches. I generally either play Brand, Morde, Akali, or Lee. I pretty much do horrible unless I'm playing one of these champions or a champion similar. My elo isn't that great but if that bothers someone I'd like them to do a match showing that I'm better than that number. Reply to this thread or message me on the forums.

Thanks

I'll be glad to play with you when I get back from vacation. I generally play mid, adc, or jungle. I was ranked 1400 but now sadly am in Eli hell, partly due to stupid team comps and mentally-declined teams. Just add me on steam, grape_crush, and we can play any time.

I'll be glad to play with you when I get back from vacation. I generally play mid, adc, or jungle. I was ranked 1400 but now sadly am in Eli hell, partly due to stupid team comps and mentally-declined teams. Just add me on steam, grape_crush, and we can play any time.

K I sent it. Yeah I got stuck in Elo Hell too, mainly because of people being idiots and sometimes it's because my team got too cocky in the end.