Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New PC

Something is not right here...

The computer you have in your sig is much better then the top Maingear pc (did a custom build with every option that was worth getting ssd 2x590s etc. They dont even offer a 690)

And much better then the mac.

So either your bs'ing for whatever reason or dad's got a lot of money and doesn't keep track of his debit card. Anyways purchasing any of the pcs that you listed would be a complete waste of money. I would much rather give money to the KONY foundation then buy a useless computer that isn't even close to what you say you have.

You live in Florida, no need to hate

Not entirely sure what your point is. I think you should hang out with Billy Mays, you geeks would get along

I'll take this whole thread as you saying "I know nothing"

Edited by John

Not entirely sure what your point is. I think you should hang out with Billy Mays, you geeks would get along

I'll take this whole thread as you saying "I know nothing"

I know a lot about pcs, may sound foolish but i got money for a new mac or main gear, all i asked is for an opinion. Blow me

I know a lot about pcs, may sound foolish but i got money for a new mac or main gear, all i asked is for an opinion. Blow me

but the point everyone is making is that the pc in your sig is better than a maingear or a mac. Also it seems kinda weird that you say you know a lot about pcs but ask for advice for prebuilt computers.

but the point everyone is making is that the pc in your sig is better than a maingear or a mac. Also it seems kinda weird that you say you know a lot about pcs but ask for advice for prebuilt computers.

Never used a Maingear computer, or a Mac pro. Just seeing what was better

I'm just going to put it this way, since no one can get my question. I'm asking what would be better a mac pro, or a main gear. I don't fucking care if my pc is better than both, i just wanna know so i can get a new pc. Nothing here is irrelevant to my question

There is no good reason to buy a second pc that would have worse specs than the one you "claim" to own. If you truly knew anything about computers you would stay the hell away from a mac or a maingear. 2 690s would have more 3d processing power than anything that a $20k mac pro or $12k maingear could even put into one of their computers.

You might as well throw that 6k into a fire, or use it to light some cubans since money seems to be pouring out of your ears.

This thread is stupid.