Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I want my stuff back

Vultex

I don't care. I want my stuff back. I was playing on your server for Day z and got kicked and all my stuff is gone. im in the middle of nowhere probably guna die and start over because of your server. ya its the game. but after the stuff i had to go threw to get it. I WANT MY FUCKING SHIT BACK. and im even more pissed because i have to register to get support for your FUCKING SERVER ON DAY Z. I wold understand i'f i recived a meggage saying i need to leave before you restart or something. but nope just got kicked,

M16A2 M203- with 6 megs

1 HE granade

1 HE smoke

1 he flash

2 morphine injectors

1 blood back

4 DMR megs,

5 water contieans

I don't care. I want my stuff back. I was playing on your server for Day z and got kicked and all my stuff is gone. im in the middle of nowhere probably guna die and start over because of your server. ya its the game. but after the stuff i had to go threw to get it. I WANT MY FUCKING SHIT BACK. and im even more pissed because i have to register to get support for your FUCKING SERVER ON DAY Z. I wold understand i'f i recived a meggage saying i need to leave before you restart or something. but nope just got kicked,

M16A2 M203- with 6 megs

1 HE granade

1 HE smoke

1 he flash

2 morphine injectors

1 blood back

4 DMR megs,

5 water contieans

I suggest you go have a nice big glass of "TAKE YOUR FUCKING ATTITUDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

M16A2 M203- with 6 megs

1 HE granade

1 HE smoke

1 he flash

2 morphine injectors

1 blood back

4 DMR megs,

5 water contieans

Since you like all caps a tell you something. THIS GAME IS IN ALPHA! We have nothing to do with a problem in the game.