Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Taking a short break.

Rize

Hey,

Just wanted to drop in and let you guys know I'm going to be taking a short break from games (internet all together aside from email) until this coming Christmas. Work and school have been raping my free time which is why I haven't been on vent or in the servers lately. I'll be back soon though, just gotta study up for my entry test into my Radiology program. I didn't want anyone to think I'm done with HG and I may be back a bit sooner depending on if/when my work hours get cut. I'll keep in touch.

Talk to ya guys soon. <3

Edited by Rize

I don't blame you bro. Back when I had a job that didn't have me tied to the internet at the hip, it was taxing to keep up with everything. I suppose you could always drop into the forums if you have a moment. A little social interaction outside of RL can be a good thing.

Yeah, taking some college classes during the summer sounded like a good idea back in May but it's pretty tough now that my part time job turned into 40 hours a week. I'll definitely drop by the forums frequently to keep up with what's happening with the HG family.