Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zyra?

LazaHorse

Yeah shes OP, Most Zyra's I see mid to late game have alot of health and because of her plants and shit she doesnt even have to fight that much, just plop plants down and let them do the work.

On the other hand if shes focused hard she can still manage to do countless damage and still escape with her ult.

All in all she is in need of a nerf, her plants do far too much damage, Her on death passive is also a bit crazy.

Zyra is one of those chaps i put in the op category. No other AP mids can match he pre level six due to her turrets that just melt down your health.

On top of that her CC is ridiculous, a snare and a knock-up that hits multiple targets is ridiculous. her team fight utility is one of the best which is why she is such a terror.

did i mention with her turrets she has no problem soloing baron? The only But i have is that she does take skill to play.

TLDR version: zyra is op in the hands of the right summoner.

Zyra is one of those chaps i put in the op category. No other AP mids can match he pre level six due to her turrets that just melt down your health.

On top of that her CC is ridiculous, a snare and a knock-up that hits multiple targets is ridiculous. her team fight utility is one of the best which is why she is such a terror.

did i mention with her turrets she has no problem soloing baron? The only But i have is that she does take skill to play.

TLDR version: zyra is op in the hands of the right summoner.

Agreed, she can sustain lots of damage dead or alive.

Of all the zyras I've played against in normal, there aren't a lot of great ones.

She has a lot of great harass and her ult hurts a lot. Other than that, she isn't someone I'm too scared to lane against. Teamfights though is another story

Edited by enigma#

The hell she isn't. W+Q+E= OP as FUCK. If she isn't OP in lane, you're doing something wrong.

With that ability order...looks like you're doing it wrong.

Initiate with E, if you can get a seed down before you snare do it. Then lay a seed and Q.

Depending on if you have your ult or not, initiate with your E with a seed on it, then Ult immediately. After you ult, lay a seed and Q, the ult will knock them up as they try to run and your plants (which will be buffed from the ult) will finish them off.