Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

T-Listed? HG | RedDevil6193 [L]

Joe55577

Abuser: HG | RedDevil6193 [L]

Steam ID: Unknown

Server: [HG] JAILBREAK #1 -HellsGamers.com l 30 + Lr's l FastDL

Time: 2012-08-06/06:07 PM

PROOF: https://hellsgamers.com/hgbans.php?i=9067

Info:

I was on the HG JAILBREAK server

after a while on the CT's side...the leader told all T's to go inside Deagle Cage

1 T was proboly AFK and was standing on top of the BIG CAGE(Thats where all T's were)

so i shot him, killed him then a few seconds later HG | RedDevil6193 [L] T-listed me...i kept questioning why did i get T-listed...but no one answered...

after a while on the T's side...he T-listed another person or 2... so im here reporting him for Abusing Admin Powers...

Iv'e been on the server alot of times before...so i know what i was doing....

-Joe

Edited by Joe55577

• Executive Council

Unfortunately, a link to the t-list is not considered proof. As it doesn't provide me with any context around what happened. I will message RedDevil so he can give his side.

i killed him because he was disobeying orders...what i mean by that is he was just standing still...before the lead died he said to the t's to go inside the Deagle Cage...he was the only one standing on top of the big cage

• Executive Council

Proof that your T-Listed isn't what is needed, but a demo (using record in console) of what was going on during the actual incident. Next time you might just join the server and immediately start recording. It will go a long way in helping us review any abuse allegations.

• Executive Council
i killed him because he was disobeying orders...what i mean by that is he was just standing still...before the lead died he said to the t's to go inside the Deagle Cage...he was the only one standing on top of the big cage

When the lead dies all his orders are invalidated and it becomes a free day until a new lead takes over and issues new orders.

you could have just told me to slay myself

typing KILL in console

Thats what it is when you dont know what you are doing as ct you dont deserve to be on ct, we dont have to tell you everytime you do that you should know when you play ct what are the rules how things work, and not to fk.

Also tlist was 2 hours not perm.

well ive learned my lesson... il just let this go...but any Console Commands to record?

type "record demoname" in console to record demo and once you think its enough proof type "stop" to stop recording.

• Executive Council

Alright, there really isn't any abuse here because this has been how the JB server operates. However, I do feel this could have been done better. So we will discuss this in leadership and see if we can iron out a better method of handling this incidents in the future.

Thanks.

~Not Abuse~