Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Server Restart Times?

(Headband)(EG)

If it was possible would someone be able to post the server restart times for 1395 and 1205.

This will greatly assist me in looting tents

/cheat. You shouldnt be lookin for exact restarts just to get gear or cars. That shit gay.

So what your saying is that its wrong for me to plan my raids around server restarts so i can get better geared and hopefully survive in a survival zombie PvP PvE game? In fact, if we use your logic, everyone who spawns near the NW Airfield right after a restart is a cheater because they are trying to get gear and/or cars and according to you

That shit gay.

Is it fair for me to call you a cheater because you go on raids in SWTOR?

So what your saying is that its wrong for me to plan my raids around server restarts so i can get better geared and hopefully survive in a survival zombie PvP PvE game? In fact, if we use your logic, everyone who spawns near the NW Airfield right after a restart is a cheater because they are trying to get gear and/or cars and according to you

Is it fair for me to call you a cheater because you go on raids in SWTOR?

Completely different. The game is survival game but the point is not to sit and wait for a server restart to go get gear. The whole objective is to move around the map while surviving.

There's no specific guideline to playing DayZ. The servers restart every 6 hours, so if they are on the correct schedule it should be at 12 and 6 every day.

DayZ is open to gameplay and strategies like this are nothing out of the ordinary. Hope this helps.

There's no specific guideline to playing DayZ. The servers restart every 6 hours, so if they are on the correct schedule it should be at 12 and 6 every day.

DayZ is open to gameplay and strategies like this are nothing out of the ordinary. Hope this helps.

so basically you're condoning exploitng, k.

I'm not condoning exploiting, because that isn't an exploit. It's a well known fact that if someone does not save the vehicles after stealing them from a camp, they will respawn where they were last saved after a restart occurs.

Unless someone is dumb enough to steal a car then get out and log off without saving it (few people are) then it won't affect anyones game.

For those of you who don't know anything about this game. It's not exploiting. There's no rules against it, and you damn sure can't make up rules against it.

If it's not rules from DayZ, it's not a rule then he's not doing anything wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong by playing around the restart times, they can't and you won't get in trouble for it as they have no control over these types of rules and the server will get shut down if you are wrongfully punished for something that's not against the rules.

Headband; the servers aren't on a certain restart time, they restart every 6 hours, but it's not on a designated time as to which they restart.

Edited by John

For those of you who don't know anything about this game. It's not exploiting. There's no rules against it, and you damn sure can't make up rules against it.

If it's not rules from DayZ, it's not a rule then he's not doing anything wrong.

You're not doing anything wrong by playing around the restart times, they can't and you won't get in trouble for it as they have no control over these types of rules and the server will get shut down if you are wrongfully punished for something that's not against the rules.

Headband; the servers aren't on a certain restart time, they restart every 6 hours, but it's not on a designated time as to which they restart.

Agreed.

It's not cheating.

The point of the game is to survive. That's it.

You CANNOT be banned for this. Not unless it was an actual DayZ rule, which it is not.