Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Smite Closed-Beta Invites

Flux

Each person that signs up for the beta is allowed like three different invite keys to invite other players. Unless he was someone important with the SMITE development, he was probably lying when he said he invited 100 people.

He might be on the development team. He did send out around a hundred of them, I know that for sure, seeing as I watched people get them. But anyways, I'll still send mine out to whoever wants them

hi , if its not too much could you throw 2 keys my way please ?? ;D i want to have another friend of mine to join the game , anddd gimme your username in smite , we can join ya ,

email is -> [email protected]

ps .

hope this isnt a troll scam lol .. had a lot of them around :P . ,

thanks again .!!

Sent. My username is SirKnightclubbin

What's your friend's email? I'd be happy to send it

YOOOo!!!!! thanks a billion maitey !!!!!!!! ill just get to downloading the game right now . , and about the key for my friend , he had another friend who i think , " invited" him or something like that i guess, so he wont really be needing it , .-->>>> BUT THANKS again FOR sending me the key :D !!! ill just login when the games done downloading ,

i think my username is asteroth1 ------ yep , ill see you there :D:D:D

YOOOo!!!!! thanks a billion maitey !!!!!!!! ill just get to downloading the game right now . , and about the key for my friend , he had another friend who i think , " invited" him or something like that i guess, so he wont really be needing it , .-->>>> BUT THANKS again FOR sending me the key :D !!! ill just login when the games done downloading ,

i think my username is asteroth1 ------ yep , ill see you there :D:D:D

No problem, see you. And enjoy. The game is still a little rough around the edges it seems, but fun as hell

• 2 weeks later...