Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Good Afternoon ladies and gentlemen

Good afternoon everyone, I recently played on one of the HG Servers, which is PERP and I, to be honest love it. Thus, I decided to introduce myself on the forums, to get people to know me and get to know the community. I have been playing on the PERP server and I can already feel that the community is very friendly but of course, there are few exceptions but I don't mind, everyone is different. I have yet to encounter any troll or disrespectful player in PERP, to be specific nor did I see a big playerbase that CDM in the server, actually, from what I've seen, CDM is pretty rare in the server which is amazing.

Anyway, my username that I mostly use for everything on the interwebs is RichSaver, I consider myself as a respectful gentleman, if I may say, that plays games only for fun and obviously not to rage nor troll. I of course play GMOD, specifically on PERP servers but it is very rare for me to see any "legit" and awesome PERP servers such as HG. For instance, I love the cars that the Devs have modded/scripted for us to enjoy, I also love the custom interface that the graphic designers have made for us to enjoy. I have played on PERP servers for about 3 years, but I am surprised to see that HG LITE is actually peaceful, which is ridiculous to say normally but I am serious. I rarely see any mingebag/RDMers/CDMers and that is one of the main reasons I will continue to play in the PERP server that HG host for us for a while.

I was referred by another gentleman, Mike1G, not sure if anyone knows him, I heard that he was a JailBreak Admin if I am correct? But he forced me to play in the server even though I didn't want to because I thought that it was going to be a regular server where everyone just AFK grow to be rich but I was wrong, this is one of the few UNIQUE PERP servers I have seen in my entire GMOD experience.

To be honest, I actually wanted to join HG but I couldn't register on the forums for some odd reasons but I finally succeeded as you can see :)

But anyway, enough with the PERP subject even though I could write a whole paragraph which would take an hour to read just describing my entire experience I have had in the past, but I am making this thread to give you all an idea of who I am.

I also used to play a lot CSS on Zombie Servers, deathmatch servers, RPG servers but unfortunately, I lost the "addicting feeling" on CSS because I wanted a more entertaining game, which is GMOD but I still play with some of my good friends on Steam on the HG JB server even though I am not really a fan of it :o, but I also play on Diablo 3, that game was very addicting to me to be honest, spent an entire week playing the game just to became LVL 60 because I am the kind of the people to finish a game before moving on :o, I also play on Minecraft with friends when we are very bored or even Terraria.

Now, about me. I am a christian that does his best to do everything that the Lord would do. I do my best to change mingebags into gentlemen instead of reporting them to a superior, I do my best to be friendly with everyone even though it is impossible to be friends with an entire community. We will always have enemies no matter what we do. I myself was an admin on a popular PERP community and got myself punished because instead of following strict order and banning someone on sight, I decided to warn him and try to change him. I got everything in my possession revoked because of my actions but I respect what I did, I did what I thought was best for me and the community I used to play on. I am someone that does his best to get himself respected, to help those who need it. I am not a tyrant that would ban anyone told on sight without at least understanding the situation and warning the offenders. I made a big mistake in the past, I changed just to keep my powers but someone showed be the way, I told myself that I was never going to change no matter what I lose or get, that I will always stay a true Follower of The Lord.

I might consider joining the clan if my good friend of mine that referred me here, Mike1G decides to apply too, well actually, he told me that he would but he got in trouble on JB somehow haha. Hopefully ill be able to meet some of the PERP players/members of the community/clan soon on TeamSpeak :)

Thank you for reading.

Edited by richsaver

• 2 weeks later...