Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

-hg- Gooch ºαQº Abuse

kornpops

1. Abuser name: -hg- Gooch ºαQº

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:48264435

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: 4:30 pm Pacific.

5. PROOF: Gooshabuse.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: He slayed me because i killed him when he turned red and said i shot he did turn red. I only started to shoot when he turned red. Ive noticed a lot of players have been abusing the switching the gun back and forth trick so they dont turn red and be baited killed then slayed, this is also something that needs to be addressed and fixed. But this is a whole different story, he turned red trying to kill me, which he did get a awp shot into me then i killed him.

Edit: if you cant see the picture use the zoom button on your browser.

Yeah, for some reason I hit print screen, and when I alt+tabbed out of CSS into paint it didn't paste...

This is how it went down. I had a knife, and was switching back and forth because of lag, and as soon as I could get it to scope, he started shooting, and THEN i shot. I got a message that said [HGJB] Errrmuhhhgawwdd attacked you.

Now, this message means, iirc, that you are not a rebel. I received no message that I was a rebel until I shot him, but he did in fact shoot before I turned red. I know the evidence is piled on me right now, but I can't seem to scroll up to that message anymore, and I just figured out my print screen button doesn't work in game...

Also, the trick he is mentioning was lag... my gun was rubber-banding so i was pressing Q to try to get it back to my knife before the server noticed it was holding it out too long. But again, I received no message that I was a rebel for however many seconds until after I shot him.