Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Projected School Schedules

RageQuit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for now, hopefully, the ones I'll be having are:

English (entire year)

French (entire year)

Inheritence Law

Matrimonial Law

Commercial and business Law

Fiscal Law

Labor Law

European Law & Institutions

Constitutional & administrative law

Penal Law

ICT

Legal and business communication

judicial law

Criminal procedures

corporate law

accountancy (entire year)

most of these for about half a year (some 1st some 2nd sem, clearly)

about 6 others could be added if I fuck up on the exams I have in a week, being

economics

family law

business law (1st year)

Judicial law(1st year)

Legal and business communication(1st year)

contract law.

So yeah (:

Edited by kimzy

How are you doing AP Physics (college level Physics) without having taken even Pre-Calculus yet? And I lol'd at Psychology "of the Mind." As opposed to... of the Anus? Gotta love public school systems.

I took ap physics freshman year then precalc junior year, and I did fine in it. Psychology in highschool is usually broken in half by either teaching the kids how the mind works or how behavior works. Also why are you knocking on public schools when you go to one O_O. PHYS 411: Intermediate Electricity and Magnetism isn't isn't that just Physics II lol?

I'm taking

8.321 Quantum Theory I and 8.322 Quantum Theory II

I took ap physics freshman year then precalc junior year, and I did fine in it. Psychology in highschool is usually broken in half by either teaching the kids how the mind works or how behavior works. Also why are you knocking on public schools when you go to one O_O. PHYS 411: Intermediate Electricity and Magnetism isn't isn't that just Physics II lol?

I'm taking

8.321 Quantum Theory I and 8.322 Quantum Theory II

"AP" implies that something is of college level as you can earn college credit after completing it. There is NO physics course at the college level that you can pass without Pre-Calc (save the lukewarm "Physics for Bio Majors"-esque courses). AP Physics B/C usually fits as Physics 1/2 at the college level, both of which you had BETTER have at least taken Pre-Calc (if not Calc I/II) for.

I can't knock on public schools just because I came out of one? That's funny. Guess I should never critique America as a whole, or my parents, or my school bus driver, or my pre-school day care center either. Yes I went to a public school, however I had to work my fat ass off to go above the set curriculum in order to get to where I am as a student today. So yes, I am knocking public schools (as a joke mind you) that have to add "of the mind" to a psychology course to try and make it sound appealing to students. All of psychology is "of the mind" since by root it means "study of the soul/mind/being" (psyche and logos).

And no that is not Physics 2, then again I know that's a rhetorical question aimed only at trolling. Maryland splits its Physics major into pre-quantum (Hamiltonian analysis) and post-quantum fields. PHYS 272 and PHYS 273 are introduction to Fields and Waves respectively (intro E&M). What I am taking next semester is a FULL course on E&M, one that requires having learned Quantum Mechanics, Introductory E&M, and a course here called "Advanced Theoretical Methods" which might as well be called "Hard Math for Physics Majors."

"AP" implies that something is of college level as you can earn college credit after completing it. There is NO physics course at the college level that you can pass without Pre-Calc (save the lukewarm "Physics for Bio Majors"-esque courses). AP Physics B/C usually fits as Physics 1/2 at the college level, both of which you had BETTER have at least taken Pre-Calc (if not Calc I/II) for.

Ap classes are not as hard as you are making them out to be, I've been to quite a few of highschools (both public and private) for my undergrad work the only real difference in the ap vs reg physics classes was that one was moving faster than the other. Also, I wasn't trolling with the physics II thing, the class name seems quite similar to what I did in physics II;

8.022 Physics II

Prereq: Physics I (GIR), Coreq: Calculus II (GIR)

URL: http://web.mit.edu/8.022/

Parallel to 8.02, but more advanced mathematically. Some knowledge of vector calculus assumed. Maxwell's equations, in both differential and integral form. Electrostatic and magnetic vector potential. Properties of dielectrics and magnetic materials. In addition to the theoretical subject matter, several experiments in electricity and magnetism are performed by the students in the laboratory.

I just got done with Electromagnetic Theory and at least for me they had it so all the electromagnetic classes were more focused on physical phenomenon than on the math so it was one of the easier courses for me.

Freshman year of College at University of Texas studying physics! Besides intro physics, chem (and retaking int/der calculus since I only got a 3 on the AP CALC BC test...) I also got accepted into the Freshman Research Initiative! So I get to do some research at school during my freshman year, totally stoked for this. Anyone else go to UT?

From junior high to whatever level of college, let's discuss upcoming class schedules.

Me:

AP Biology

AP English Literature

AP Calculus B/C

AP Environmental Science

AP Macroeconomics & AP U.S. Government (1 semester each)

Possibly AP Statistics too

11th grade

ap calc B/C

ap world history

physics

advanced acting and play directing

ap music theory

ap Lit

Honors Chamber Choir

Sophomore

Honors English

CP Chem

Marketing

Speech

PE

Spanish

Computer Applications

CP Geometry

Junior Year

AP US History

AP Environmental Science

AP English

AP Biology 2

Programming

Weights

HOLY CRAP LMAO!!! I would die...

I'm going into my senior year of high school with these easy classes :D (except calc, it seems intimidating)

AP Calculus BC

CTE Pathways (Senior year of Web Design)

College Prep Lit & Comp

Civics

Psychology

Weight Lifting

GET AT ME!

I have no idea what this is called, but i'm in the year before i'm allowed to start at university.

3.g Esbjerg Teknisk Gymnasium

My classes:

English A

Danish A

Communication/IT A

Teknik fag - Electronic production and design A

Design C

Psychology C

Programming C

I have no idea what this is called, but i'm in the year before i'm allowed to start at university.

3.g Esbjerg Teknisk Gymnasium

My classes:

English A

Danish A

Communication/IT A

Teknik fag - Electronic production and design A

Design C

Psychology C

Programming C

your grades or horrid..

Just to clarify what laz is stating. Colleges will NOT let you into Physics I (NOT intro to physics) unless you are either taking Calc in the same semester as the physics (not pre calc) or have already completed the course. High school is no different. So I am assuming that if your Ap credit transferred over to college it would count as intro to physics NOT physics because you would have to be taking or already taken calc to be put into the class. Physics I is basically a calc class.

Also physics II is known as physics II. Everything after that has names like electric physics or what laz is taking. Those do not need to be taken in any order, usually just go on with your major.

Just to clarify what laz is stating. Colleges will NOT let you into Physics I (NOT intro to physics) unless you are either taking Calc in the same semester as the physics (not pre calc) or have already completed the course. High school is no different. So I am assuming that if your Ap credit transferred over to college it would count as intro to physics NOT physics because you would have to be taking or already taken calc to be put into the class. Physics I is basically a calc class.

Also physics II is known as physics II. Everything after that has names like electric physics or what laz is taking. Those do not need to be taken in any order, usually just go on with your major.

Yarly.

I will take my colored information over there

<----------

now please. Red or dead.

Gen Eds!

COM-102 Composition 2

MTH-098 Intermediate Algebra (I started in 095 last fall, took summer off, non-credit)

HUM-102 Humanities 2 (pretty much a continuation of 1)

HIS-101 Western Civilization 1

PEH-150 (commitment to Physical Education) Intro to Physical Education

HOLY CRAP LMAO!!! I would die...

I'm going into my senior year of high school with these easy classes :D (except calc, it seems intimidating)

AP Calculus BC

CTE Pathways (Senior year of Web Design)

College Prep Lit & Comp

Civics

Psychology

Weight Lifting

GET AT ME!

Well, my family is poor so the more college credits I get is the less I have to pay in college. Also since I kinda didn't give a shit Freshman year, I need to get some A's in some weighted classes to bring up my GPA.