Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[SOLVED] This Game is currently unavailable (Running Application)

Hello, HellsGamers.

I have noticed that alot of individuals as-well as myself have had this problem with games. Specifically for me 'Counter-Strike: Global Offensive'. (Thanks to sweet Kimzy for providing me the game!)

This error is actually alot simpler to fix than you could imagine..

Details:

You must set the games resolution do your desktops resolution.. If you're unable to due to the fact that you had set it to low/high in the game prior to it not working.. Therefore, not able to access the ingame options to change it. Please, follow the instructions below.

Right-Click STEAM ICON in your system tray. > Community > (At the top) Games > Games Library > Right-Click The Game (The one you're having the issues with) > Options > 'Set Advanced Game Launch Options' (Which is found at the bottom in the 'General' Tab)

Once you have gotten to this point, and the window pops up please input this command:

-w WIDTH -h HEIGHT

Replacing 'WIDTH' with your resolutions width; #### x ### (The first set of numbers are your width. Second being height.

So, check your desktops resolution, and for example if your desktop resolutions is 1024 x 768, the command you would put in the set launch options menu would be:

-w 1024 -h 768

Now, you'll be able to open and launch the game without a black-screen, or error message.

(You will not find any solution for this, other than this.. No one has found the solution yet. So, I WIN?! took me 2 days to find it. You're welcome!)

Thank you.

-Tengauge12

Edited by Tengauge12