Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Smite Thread!

Flux

I'm not sure who here actively plays Smite, so you should make yourself known! I think it would be great to play some premades, or just goof around together. My username is SirKnighclubbin, so feel free to add me, and post in this thread to make yourself known.

My current favorites are Vamana and Guan Yu. I generally play DPS/Tank or DPS characters.

Thanks, and I hope to play a few with you guys!

post-10820-13525955423191_thumb.jpg

i play everyonce in a while... i suck though lol

No big deal, I'm totally fine with showing people the ropes. I'm relatively new to Smite, but I've been playing LoL for over a year now and Dota 2 for a while as well. So if you wanna practice some I'm down

RisenLazarus is my IG I think.

I go mid pretty much every game with either AP or AD Carry. My best are Agni, Anubis, Cupid (broke as dick), Guan Yu, and Artemis.

Agni sounds like such a boss, I wish I could play him effectively. But alas, I am doomed to smashing peoples faces in with things other then fireballs