Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[WTB] Old Gaming Rig. [ANYONE]?

Tengauge12

Hello, HellsGamers.

I was curious if there was anyone with a good gaming rig which they do not use anymore, due to upgrading to a new computer. I know that alot of gamers typically do this, and find themselves tucking away their old one.. (Which is what I use to do, but I had always given my old ones when I buy a newer one to my cousin).

If their is anyone with a good gaming rig which they do not use anymore, and want to get rid of it.. If I could know for how much, it would be greatful. It's difficult trying to afford a new one let alone without being able to work due to being an American living in Canada. I still have approx 2yrs to wait before my Residency application will be accepted. So, before then.. I'm kinda screwed, lol.

So, just post here with information or any questions, or pm me which ever you feel like doing.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

-Tengauge12

HellsGamers

See.. I'm serious man...

All my goverments checks are stopped from the military even my benefits unless

1. I reside in a country where I am a Citizen. (Which will take approx 2more yrs to process)

Since the application was sent in from inside Canada.. I'm not allowed to leave the country until it's fully processed.. If I do, the application automatically becomes non-void, and that's $1,190.00 down the drain.

The price range is currently based off of what I can afford to dish out, and what my wife is willing to pay.

So, I apologize, but I am not trolling... I'm serious ;/

See.. I'm serious man...

All my goverments checks are stopped from the military even my benefits unless

1. I reside in a country where I am a Citizen. (Which will take approx 2more yrs to process)

Since the application was sent in from inside Canada.. I'm not allowed to leave the country until it's fully processed.. If I do, the application automatically becomes non-void, and that's $1,190.00 down the drain.

The price range is currently based off of what I can afford to dish out, and what my wife is willing to pay.

So, I apologize, but I am not trolling... I'm serious ;/

im so sorry but i dont know what to tell you! You really cant get any computer that will run CS:S and CS:GO for a hundred bucks :/. If you can rack up 250 maybe we can do something

I have a Dell Latitude D610, that runs CSS on a Video Card 64-bit, One Core, plays at just over 100+ on normal maps, aim text2 299 constant and this isn't even my main computer, my other is around ~$250-$300 and plays CSS full resolution and max settings at over 400+ FPS any map, if you can maybe save up a couple of bucks and get my PC is quite worth it, but it is up to you and your money, if you want I can link you to the PC I have, and what it contains.

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Aspire 5732Z

RAM: 3GB

System: 64-BIT. Windows 7

Processor: Pentium® Dual Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHzx2

Graphics: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Which really isn't a GFX Card, but it's my display driver.)

Type: Laptop

--------

TheCleveland: How much for the first, and second the prices that is on them both.

Manufacturer: Acer

Model: Aspire 5732Z

RAM: 3GB

System: 64-BIT. Windows 7

Processor: Pentium® Dual Core CPU T4300 @ 2.10GHzx2

Graphics: Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Which really isn't a GFX Card, but it's my display driver.)

Type: Laptop

--------

TheCleveland: How much for the first, and second the prices that is on them both.

i looked it up. No upgrading the graphics card unfortunately :(

Hey, Tengauge,

The Laptop isn't for sale, but I can try my best to find you one at very reasonable price also, the PC isn't for sale, but you can get my parts depending where you get them, you could get them cheaper!

This is laptop that I have and for sale in your price range, just a couple of extra dollars :); http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Latitude-D610-Wireless-Refurbished/dp/B002JM2CB2/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1345662200&sr=8-7&keywords=Latitude+d610+laptop It is what I use, it's capable for playing CSS and other desktop things you like to do, good luck in choosing a laptop/computer.