Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Refunds

WhataWackaMonk

Hey there,

Let me first say that even though this is a Perp suggestion, it does not belong in the suggestion thread as that thread is for what people can spend their money on.

At one point in the game I had 60k in my bank account with a nice pistol shop idea going. In the last few days I have been abused so much (random molly, CDM, Random Arrest, RDM) to the point that all my weapons and ammo had disappeared into the rule breakers inventories and hungry police-officer's wallets. Even if I had reported all (I tried my best to record as many as possible), I would still be broke right now.

I am suggesting that upon a successful ban/blacklist report, the mods offer a refund of either cash or weapons/ammo.

Just 5 mins ago a guy shot me even though I had no gun out and was outside my property....the cops then failed to arrest them even though they saw them running across my property.

Debrit

Edited by Rizon

Unless the process can be automated along with concrete proof, it seems extremely impractical and could have a huge false positive rate.

Something of thought, its a video game and since these aren't tangible goods... there isn't really a significant benefit to all players. Moreover, it is at your own risk AT ALL TIMES to spend your virtual currency on these intangible goods.

Not a bad idea. Despite what eNiGMa said, a small sum ($5000?) would encourage people to post more ban/blacklist reports. This would lead to more troublemakers being banned due to the vigilance of the community's new-found watchful eyes.

+1, I still love you eNiGMa...

Not a bad idea. Despite what eNiGMa said, a small sum ($5000?) would encourage people to post more ban/blacklist reports. This would lead to more troublemakers being banned due to the vigilance of the community's new-found watchful eyes.

+1, I still love you eNiGMa...

yea but this will encourage people to make others break rules.

Understand what your saying Enigma....it would be a massive and impractical task to keep the process up-to-date.

Mark, I dont really understand your post XD

Thanks for the support Snuffles.... :)

Toxic....they are still breaking the rules? Also....I'm talking about a refund, not a payment system. You would not gain anything., just recover what you lost.

Suicide....I see what your saying.....same point as Enigma.

Unless the process can be automated along with concrete proof, it seems extremely impractical and could have a huge false positive rate.

Something of thought, its a video game and since these aren't tangible goods... there isn't really a significant benefit to all players. Moreover, it is at your own risk AT ALL TIMES to spend your virtual currency on these intangible goods.

No on refunds, also as enigma said AT YOUR OWN RISK.