Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Event Idea: Build Wars (CSS)

Bad Moosie

Event Name: Build For Your Life

•Picture (Or description of picture): *Coming Soon*

•What: Ok, So this event is gonna be based on the CSS Mode called Build Wars, You will be given 16000 in start money, and you can buy whatever you want

(weapons, armor, nades) in the CSS Buy menu. The server will also have a special plugin for this event (Usually "!build") When you write the command in chat,

a menu will pop up, In this menu you can choose from over 30 props to build your own personal base, you can use up to 200 props maximum. At the map,

there will be a middle wall, so you can not see the other teams tactics/bases. At 6:00 You are allowed to start building your base, You have until 3:00, before

the middle wall opens, and you can see the enemies and their bases, and you will start killing eachother (example: With an awp in your base, Sniping the

enemy head who pops up in the other base)

•Rules: General Rules Applies, Teaming (2 or more) In one base IS ALLOWED.

•Who: -hg- to [C]

•Prizes (If you're having any): Still talking with dL+ about this, Possibly Jailbreak Rep (From myself)

•Extra Information (If neccessary): This event will be held earlier than usually (I have a diffrent time-zone), Date & Time: To be announced.

•Person You Wish To Host Event(Blank if up for grabs): -hg- Bad Moosie (Myself) - And 1 helping hand (Post in this thread if your available)